Chapter 6

Narrator's POV

Our hero is ready to battle Calem however he has some doubts as well ..how strong is his Pokemon..how far can Ash go just to protect Serenity from his advances?..This chapter will answer those doubts. Calem addressed Ash to fight him in a Pokemon Battle this afternoon.

Let's see how far our beloved jet-black haired chocolate-brown eyed hero against the "School's champion".Even Paul Shinji Purplitz Slaid is getting excited already for the match. This will assess how strong he has been after training for a very long time from Mt.Silver , but is it going to be enough to beat his newly-acquired "Rival" in the Kalos Polytechnic University.

No one's POV

Everyone was really excited because someone had the guts to eventually stand up and battle Calem in a Pokemon Battle.Let's see how did it really happened .. Here's a recap of the challenge.

Flashback

Calem's POV

He suddenly challenged Ash Ketchum to a battle and he was really astounded by the sudden match and it was really infuriating at the least let's see what is his reaction to this.

"Ash I challenge you to a battle this afternoon If I win I would do whatever I want with Serena here but if you win I'm going to leave your "Circle of friends"alone. " He said to him.. "And why would I accept a challenge just like that ??" he suddenly asked him a bit confused with the battle..imagine a Pokemon Battle that's staged to happen this afternoon who in their right mind would do that in the first place. "Let's face it Ash you're not strong enough to protect Serenity let alone face the "School Champion". Says Calem tauntingly and he really hated that mischievous smirk. Even Serena had to hold his hands to force him to withdraw from it but it gave him the extra urge to continue with his challenge. (*I will do whatever I can to make sure that face will smile again *) And he accepted the challenge and even Paul was shocked at it.

Ash's POV

"I accept your challenge but how's about we add some more stakes if I win you're going to tell the entire school the different "fake news" you have said against Serenity but if you win I will be your servant sounds fair doesn't it." And his friends was so freaking shocked because of it.

"Ash are you nuts that's a deal with the Lucifer himself Calem's not just the strongest trainer here just for show ?!?!" says Green. "Green's right Ash think first before you suddenly act out of instinct not only because he is strong but his team isn't been defeated by anyone else in this university I don't want you to walk away from the stadium in shame." says Barry Pearl Jun.

"Ash listen to us for a bit don't rush into the field early or else you're going to serve him or worse expelled form here in your own first day ..everyone including the teachers are afraid of the "It Couple" not only because Calem Xavier is the best trainer but Miette Mirufi is the granddaughter of the university's founding chairman earning her the title "Queen of the School." they could overturn any rules and regulations here." says May Haruka Sapphire Norcom. "I know this is for Serenity Serena Dawson Williams Amour Yvonne but think of your own standing here you're going to be a "laughing stock" of the entire institution for someone whose a bit mature that's a childish attitude to portray" says Iris. Paul Shinji Purplitz Slaid had been listening intently and he just advised Ash to be careful of his actions because it will determine their own fates as well. Let's hear what is he going to say to our beloved hero.

Paul Shinji Purplitz Slaid's mini POV

"I don't know what is your intention in accepting that challenge from X but I hope you're doing the right thing because it's going to be our situations at stake as well so do whatever you think is the best thing to do and go kick his own "stupid monkey ass". He advised him in his normal cold voice and it even shocked everyone in the canteen to hear the so-called "Violet-haired "Rebel Prince" advise someone .