Chapter 9: Ash Ketchum's Dream

Author's PURPOSE

-It's just a tribute to the newest Alola Champion and also it's inspired by Golden Heart and The Secret Prince.
So without further delay let's get to the story. Btw I was really happy for the support much appreciated 😊.

Ash Ketchum's POV~

"Where am I, what's this dark void am in  what's happening here.??'' He saw that he's going to the Masters 8 tournament and he defeated Cynthia Shirona Anderson. (A.N. This was supposed to be a harem but Amourshipping will be first pick).

"Did I just actually beaten Cynthia and I had a Mega-Evolving Pokemon.?!?!'' He thought of this as he was dreaming.

"Yes Chosen One that's your future when you have won the Kalos League and challenges World Champion Leon ''. Says Arceus as she speaks to his mind. ''Ari is that you?? , I was startled by your soulful voice ~''. Says Ash which made Arceus blush pink.

"Of course silly it's me Lady Arceus and you're obviously dreaming right now because of your reckless courage that cost you a 4-day bed rest Ashy ~'' she said half-scolded and half-flirting.

"Sorry Arianna (*Arceus's human name* Btw this is her human form , imagine she's blonde*.) But it's for Serenity Serena Williams Dawson Yvonne Amour and my closest friends.'' He said making her chuckle.

''It's okay Ashy just be lucky that you're recovering speedily from your injuries ~.''  Says Arianna Knight Rider Stevens . And he was really smiling at it.

End of Dream~

''Man what was that , what a deep dream that was. Is that a vision of the future.. a new prophecy??'' asked to himself as he was sleeping ''Zzzz ''.
(*Btw he was mumbling as he's sleeping*)