Chapter 8: Ash-Greninja

Ash Ketchum's POV~

(*"Shinobi it's on let's wipe that stupid smirk on his face I want to mop the floor with him.'' (*His real name is ''Shinobi G. Frog*)  ''And then you're going to have a nice reward right after this . '' *) He said to him via Aura-communication. And the water ninja pokemon agreed with him. (* ''Don't worry I'm going to  destroy him and Serenity will be happy once again I promise you that Sensei ~''*) He answered.

Everyone was really curious about what are they talking silently. Because it's hard to pin point what is going to happen with their last Pokemons. Even Professor Sycamore was interested in their own little ''pep talk''. However they're all ready to fight and destroy that stupid smug ass idiot. He's going to have an ass whooping that will be a historic moment for the entire university.

Calem Xavier was raising his eyebrow and looked at them incredulously and looked at the Professor to start the match and nods.  "Yveltal vs Greninja battle begin ~'' says Professor Sycamore.

Calem Xavier's mini POV~

''You may have the first attack Catsup and it's going to be your last laugh.'' says X very haughtily and he just looks at him with a calm face. ''Listen to me very well because I will be saying this once and I won't repeat that once again.
"You're nothing but a second-grade piece of crap, all barks but no bite!!!!'' . He said to him calmly with a bit of savageness that roasts.

"Since you permitted me to attack then I would gladly do that for you." (*"Shinobi draw first attack with ''Netoh Punch'' "*) says Ash and Greninja goes full speed and punches him directly and since Yveltal is part Flying it's super effective against the ''Destruction Pokemon''. Yveltal skidded and felt the strong attack that hits him directly. It shocked Calem Xavier.

''Grr that was just a lucky shot now Yveltal use Psybeam aim for Greninja. '' he commanded but Ash was ready for the counter. ''Shinobi use (* "Kage Bunshin" *) (Double Team) and follow up with (* '' Yami Giri "*) (Night Slash) commanded Ash but in his normal cold but bad ass voice. "Rapid Fire and clear the doppelgangers''. Commanded Calem. ''Greninja use (*Aerial Ace*) and follow up with (*''Shadow Sneak " .*) don't let him escape you use (*Mizu Shuriken*).''
Commanded Ash as he was getting something from his back as if throwing up a real shuriken towards Yveltal and Greninja bombarded him with such attack.

No one's POV ~

Everyone seems to see that Ash is copying Greninja and it gave them the idea that he's in sync with him. And to some spectators it's funny because it seems Ash is the one battling Yveltal.
Calem Xavier thought it was idiotic and insane at the same time. He was laughing like crazy when he saw it.

"Oi Catsup what are you doing you're not gonna win with ordinary skills. Yveltal put Greninja to misery and use
"Psycho kinesis (*Psychic*)'' slam Greninja back to back until he faints. ''
Commanded Calem and Yveltal lifts Greninja upward and throws him from one point to another of the arena and everything that Greninja feels Ash felt it more and he's reeling from the pain that he's experiencing.
"Don't let him escape you Yveltal use "Kaminari Boruto''. And make sure he falls to despair. '' says Calem Xavier.

Yveltal's mini POV ~

''Now you're going to hell and no one's gonna save you from the pain you're going to feel. '' He smirks as he tosses Greninja over and over again and strikes him with a super effective "Thunderbolt" and it shocked him and Ash was really shouting for the pain was really unbearable and he was enjoying every piece of it.  ''Do you need a lift?? Alley-oop and there and there and there once again just for size
"Thunderbolt ''. '' And Ash was screaming in such agony that his friends was really shocked at what they're seeing. But they're not going to give up no matter what happens.