Chapter 1 - Close Call.

A world that was once peace without war . . World War 3 had taken it's shape and color . . But now it is ravaged in war in curtain countries as a threat named Sangvis Ferri. It has been 12 years since the war had ended but another has started. Everyone tries to keep quiet and not fight . . But one company rose up to try and defeat this evil. Two men have created it long before, however . .

Berezovich Kryuger.

And Griffin Lyons.

Much is uncertain on what happened to Griffin, but Kryuger remains in his Company . .

Griffin and Kryuger Private Military Company.

There are many people who serve in the company. Especially Regional Commanders. Not one person has been promoted to 3rd in Command of G&K. To my guess . . Kryuger doesn't trust a single soul to be that role . .

March 15th, 2062
Located in Western Ukraine Safehouse
Deep in Sangvis Territory
06:12:36

???: "Time check . . 0612 . . This shit better be worth the trouble."

I opened a militaryized laptop and sat down at a table and began looking through and check mission details.

???: "This mission is going to be hell of a bag and grab . ."

???2: "Commander."

I lift my head up and look over to see someone.

???2: "We are ready for your briefing anytime."

Commander: "A-Ah! Apologies . . I needed to look over it again and refresh my memory."

???2: "No rush, Commander."

Commander: "Makes me even more nervous."

She'd chuckles for a moment. Someone else would walk over.

???3: "Commander, our weapons and ammo and supplies are ready to go any time."

Commander: "Thank you M82A1. Please gather the rest over here."

M82A1: "As you wish, Commander."

???2: "What would you like me to do, Commander?"

Commander: "Set the briefing up for me. I'm going to get ready."

???2: "Getting ready? For what if I may ask, Commander?"

I stand up and stretch.

Commander: "You'll see, Groza."

Ots-14: "Commander should have been here by now."

M82A1: "I'm sure he's ok."

???4: "Isn't he always slow anyway?"

???5: "Kinda rude of you to say something like that . ."

???6: ". . ."

I finally immerged from a room and walk out in full black gear. I had my weapons strapped to me already.

The 5 of them were confused about what was going on, so I began the briefing.