Chapter 2 - Search and Rescue.

March 19th, 2062
Located in 16Lab
Area Clear of Hostility. Systems online.
17:31:47

???: "You did a great job, Commander."

A woman holding a mug would sit in her chair in her office. She would swish it around softly for a moment.

???: "These files will help in some degree."

I pull up a chair and sit across from her. I visited the 16Lab myself to deliver these files myself. I don't exactly trust everyone either. The T-Dolls systems aren't perfect.

Alex: "What is the real reason for these files, Persicaria?"

Persicaria would just smirk.

Persicaria: "They are upgrading blueprints to special T-Dolls are regular types of T-Dolls. These files are important because they are neural upgrade types. Upgrading the weapon system, stamina, speed . . These will be great for the future."

I sigh.

Alex: "So the mission was useless to do is what you are telling me."

Persicaria: "Not exactly, Alex. These are a key factor to turn the tides of war of the Sangvis Ferri. Upgrading T-Dolls will help Griffin out a lot."

Alex: "I don't like how you and Griffin just throw them into battle like you don't care."

Persicaria: "Alex, Sweetheart . . They don't initially have feelings. Even so, their bodies can be rebuilt and their Neural cloud will be restored, regaining their memories."

Alex: "You're wrong."

She tilts her head.

Persicaria: "How so?"

Alex: "They have feelings. None of you stop and think for a moment on what you are causing? You don't think them dying hurts? M82A1 was screaming and crying in pain!"

Persicaria: "So their personality chips are . . Some how changing them . . Interesting."

Alex: "How is this even remotely interesting?"

Persicaria: "What I mean is that scientifically their program is damaged but that is most likely false. They could be breaking it on their own some how."

Alex: "Can you translate bullshit to English?"

Persicaria: "They are thinking on their own. Or at least the more higher classed ones. But my theory can be obviously wrong. The T-Dolls you choose to be around all the time could be having emotions based off on what they see you do. So they could be mimicking your behavior."

Alex: "Kinda . . Weird . ."

Persicaria: "But then again, my theories are usually wrong. I don't know what is exactly wrong with them if they are wrong."

I look down at the floor for a moment and sigh.

Persicaria: "However to your statement before . . I don't like to always send out AR Team. It's already worrying that they are missing."

Alex: "Maybe I can somehow help."

Persicaria stares me down in the eyes for a minute. She then finally proceeds.

Persicaria: "Well . . Most likely right now, Griffin has sent out troops to find M4A1. She has the data on her that is almost as valuable as yours."

Alex: "What's on it?"

Persicaria: "Don't worry about that."

I look into her in the eyes deeply.

Alex: "The ones I gave you are level 5. What's wrong with hearing about level 4?"