Chapter 7 - Trapped

Is it just me or does it feel like learning about the lore of Girls Frontline is more complicated and headache inducing except for any other heavy lore games. There's so much in Girls Frontline that I'm trying to keep true to this book but also make up my own small events as well. Kinda hard at this point... But hey, I'm still trying.

Sorry for taking so long. (I also probably screw some stuff up like usual :p)

Anyway, hope you enjoy today's chapter.

(I also just recently found out that SCAR was released back in June and I didn't even know. I'ma be honest I don't like her look and may make up her own look or just look up art that was some of her before she was released. If not, I'll use the one I describe in my old book)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15th, 2062
Located in Area S09
Griffin Territory
Griffin Base/Personal Quarters
09:15:45

It's been some time since we rescued M16A1. Honestly it's been nothing but quiet as well from Sangvis. To my guess, Sangvis were pissed off from my actions. I did retrieve three AR Team members, not counting M16A1 because I wasn't there, and turned 2 leaders against their own.

I'm definitely gonna have a target painted on my head, that's for sure . .

I slowly sit up from my bed, looking at the entrance to my room.

Alex: "I should get up and maybe head to the café and get something to drink."

I slowly get out of bed and get dressed for today.

M4 SOPMOD II: "Ugh . . This is boring . . When are we going on a mission!"

M4A1: "Whenever the Commander addresses us a mission."

M4 SOPMOD II would sigh angrily.

M4 SOPMOD II: "We've been stuck here for almost . . Who knows how long!"

M16A1: "Because we needed to help rebuild some things that were damaged and it took a bit of time, along with helping with supplies."

M4 SOPMOD II: "Ughhhh . ."

ST AR-15: "If you want to complain, go complain somewhere else."

M4 SOPMOD II: "You're so mean like usual."

The four were walking towards the Café we had at the base. Most likely to refresh themselves from the amount of help they've been giving.

They'd reach the Café and walk in to see Springfield at the bar, cleaning it. I know, it's weird to have a bar in the Café but . . Springfield suggested it.

They'd also see me sitting at the bar, talking with her.

Springfield: "So the mission went that bad?"

Alex: "Bad enough to make me stay off the field for some time. I'm surprised I even lived in that crash . ."

Springfield: "We all get lucky sometimes."

Alex: "Yea, but for how long?"

Springfield: "As long as you are here."

I roll my eyes.

Alex: "You flatter me."

Springfield: "I try to."

I take a drink from my glass of water.

Alex: "You're really the only person I can talk about this stuff . . These missions aren't even supposed to exist. Let alone our squad."

Springfield: "Persicaria asked for this squad right?"