Chapter 5 - Ambush.

March 29th, 2062
Located in Area S09
Griffin Territory
Griffin Base/Lounge Area
18:56:31

Alex: "This is getting a bit too easy don't you think?"

I take a sip from my coffee sitting back in a chair with Gentiane. She was sitting on a couch in the lounge dressed in a 'casual' attire.

Gentiane: "You are proving it to be easy . . You and your dolls get missions done quickly. Are they advanced?"

I nod to her.

Alex: "Ots-14 is the leader out of the team. She get's her quick action leadership skills from watching me and listening to me just incase if I am off the field."

Gentiane: "So she's almost advanced as 16LAB . . ?"

Alex: "Correct. Because I forced Persicaria to advance my team a bit. They never really had emotions till they met me."

I take another sip of the coffee. Gentiane would get curious about what I said and ask another question.

Gentiane: "Do you care for T-Dolls?"

Hearing this question made me put my coffee aside and look at her.

Alex: "I do. That is why I also do not care if I am not referred to 'Commander' by my team. Same with othet T-Dolls like WA2000. I've worked with her and cared for her before she was sent off to another Commander, which is dumb."

Gentiane: "I'm sorry . ."

Alex: "I've lost a lot of T-Dolls during my time in Griffin. Either killed and brought back or transferred to another Commander."

I look at the coffee cup. Words '16LAB' plastered on it. I stole one of Persicaria's cups. Hope she won't mind.

Meanwhile at 16Lab

Persicaria was going to make coffee for herself while monitoring RO635. However, she couldn't find her favorite mug and began to panic . . Until she found a note written by me. She'd read it.

"Hey Persicaria! I needed a mug to have with me to have coffee sometimes. So I took one of yours. Hope you don't mind." - Alex

She'd crush the paper in anger and her right eye would turn red in anger like out of a anime.

Persicaria: "ALEX!!!!"

Back at the Griffin Base

I'm starting to some what regret taking this mug now . .

I turn to Gentiane again.

Alex: "I know you also care for the T-Dolls as well, which is nice for someone like that around. I was practically the only one. I was called insane once. Most of the Commander's in Griffin know who I am and dislike me."

Gentiane would tilt her head confused.

Gentiane: "Why?"

I chuckle to myself because it was a very dumb reason. I turn to her once again.

Alex: "Jealousy."

Gentiane: "Huh?"

Alex: "I get missions done pretty quick. Also because, like I said, I've worked with many T-Dolls. A lot of them demanded to work with me again. And I am the only Commander who goes on the field. I have a lot of Combat experience and I know how to get things done. I should be respected, not disliked. I would have gotten the Medal of Honor if there weren't complaints."

Gentiane: "Medal of Honor?! But . .-"

I stop her.

Alex: "Jealousy . . I also put myself last and T-Dolls first. Usually when I do that, T-Dolls come home safe. Sorry, not usually, I meant always come home safe."