Chapter 4 - The Hunter.

I'm starting to think about deleting my old Girls Frontline book so some people can stop talking bad about it. It's from 2021, what can I do? It's old. I can't do shit about it, lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Persicaria: "Executioner has been an interesting bunch lately."

She slowly leans back in her chair and sips her coffee.

Persicaria: "Though, she is docile, surprisingly enough. I thought as soon as we fix her, she'd want to kill everything here. I was proven wrong."

Alex: "Did Executioner tell you any useful info?"

Persicaria: "Gager, a powerful Ringleader. More powerful than Executioner, is hunting you. I'd watch what you say on communications for now on. You'd be a target in battle."

Alex: "Aren't I always?"

Persicaria: "You have a point."

Alex: "I guess that's how I probably almost died . . That shot was like maybe a little bit less than a Kilometer away, though . ."

I look at the coffee Persicaria gave me.

Alex: "How'd Executioner know Gager was after me?"

Persicaria was taking a sip of her mug, then put it down.

Persicaria: "She still has comms with them. She can hear everything they are saying. I may even know where ST AR-15 went to as well."

Alex: "Lay it on me then."

Persicaria: "A big base taken over by Sangvis Ferri. Hunter is in charge of the place. We think she has ST AR-15."

Alex: "Whereabouts on M16?"

She shook her head.

Persicaria: "Nothing yet has came up. She's practically a Ghost like you."

Alex: "I'm guessing everyone is already getting ready?"

Persicaria: "Yes but you won't be in the recon time. You'll be in the charge team. For now you need to stay here. It'll be happening tomorrow."

Alex: "I'm already rested."

Persicaria: "Yes but also no. I do need your help on testing a weapon for me."

I tilt my head in confusion.

Alex: "A RO635 Colt Para SMG?"

Persicaria: "Yes. I wanted to see how 9mm would do in a M4 rifle."

Alex: "This damn this is ancient . . Was made back during Vietnam times I think."

Persicaria: "So was M16A1."

Alex: "100 years ago . . Christ. Well . . Maybe almost 100 years ago. I think M16s were made or finalized in '68."

Persicaria: "Try it out."

I grab the weapon from the table and slide the magazine right in. I pull back the charging handle on the Sub Machinegun and switch it to semi-auto. I wanted to get a feel of it first.

I fire a bit of rounds out to the targets. It had a good feeling to it. Despite it not having any attachments. I take the magazine out and put a fresh one in and put it to full-auto. I fire the whole magazine onto a targets head. It wasn't that hard to control but Christ the fire rate was unreal.

I put the gun on safety and pull the magazine out. I check for any bullets that still still be in it.

When I don't see anything, satisfied, I press the button on the side of the SMG (if I remember correctly, it's called a bolt catcher.) locking the bolt back in place. I put the weapon down and look at her.

The Fight For Humanity - Girl's Frontline (Remake)(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें