Chapter 6 - An old friend.

Sorry for the month delay. Stuff has been catching up to me and I needed to get stuff done. Hope you enjoy today's chapter.

(I don't know why, but I'm thinking about doing a book of the Nikke Goddess of Victory game now- I am not a heretic brothers.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Persicaria: "So . . Our problem has already been dealt with because of her . . ?"

Alex: "Gager willingly did it. Knowing she could full fledge kill me, she switched sides. Ring Leaders aren't the types to take prisoners."

Persicaria: "You may be true . . But it still fascinates me."

I take a sip from a cup of coffee.

Alex: "Yummy . . "

I turn back towards Persicaria, placing my cup down.

Alex: "Assuming there's another mission . . What am I up against?"

Persicaria: "We found M16A1's location thankfully.

I lean forward towards Persicaria in my chair.

Alex: "I'm listening . ."

Persicaria: "But I won't be sending you."

Alex: "Huh?"

Persicaria: "I need you to get some information out of an old safehouse."

Alex: "This again . ."

Persicaria: "You'll be alone this time."

I blink a couple times for a moment to realize what she was saying.

Alex: "I'm sorry?"

Persicaria: "I need you to do this solo. There is barely any enemy reinforcements in the area . . However, a big group will cause trouble."

Alex: "Sniper team then?"

Persicaria shook her head.

Persicaria: "You'll be in a city.

Alex: "Then the rooftops."

Persicaria was getting annoyed.

Persicaria: "What part of 'A big group will cause trouble' do you not understand?"

I sigh angrily.

Persicaria: "I am not trying to get you killed."

Alex: "Yes, I know. But what if things go south."

Persicaria: "It won't. Trust me. I've been keeping eyes on this safe house for awhile now. Just only a few small patrols.

Alex: "So like 2-4?"

Persicaria: "Yes. Between those numbers."

Alex: "Tell your pilot that wheels up in 20. I want to get this done quick considering I am going alone."

I get out of my seat and walk out of her office. She was about to stop me because she was wanted to inform me on something else. However, she stopped herself.

Persicaria: "I hope he'll be alright . ."

0:1:17:56 . .

I was in the helicopter flying towards the objective that Persicaria is making me do. So far the flight has been fine.

Pilot: "Alright we're getting close to the objective! I'm going to go ahead and set her down."

Alex: "Roger!"

Pilot: "I'll be back in 30 minutes! This has to be quick!"

The helicopter began to set down slowly. When fully touched down, I hop out of the UH-60 Blackhawk.