6

Ms Venable's POV

"Do I pass?" I whispered, as shame filled me.

"No," he breathed against my lips.

No?!

"No?" I asked again.

"No. Now get out of my offi-,"

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" Ms l/n yelled from the door. Oh shit.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He laughed.

"Get off her," she growled again and he stepped back. With that, she walked up to me, zipped up my dress and walked me out of the room in silence.

Y/n's POV

Pink. That's all I could see. Pink. The colour of pure aggression because no one would ever guess it.

How could he?!

I walked her silently back to my room and sat her on my bed.

"Did he hurt you?" I whispered, standing far back from her, as to give her some space.

"No,"

"I asked him to be nice to you and I... it's all my fault," it hit me. Michael knew. He had re-asked about my vision when we were talking about her because he knew. And he didn't like it.

"How is any of this your fault," she frowned as tears rolled gracefully down her face.

"It just is... I can't tell you," I stammered, sitting next to her.

"He said I wasn't going to the sanctuary," she whispered, after a while but I already knew that. We said we wouldn't, but I thought he would realise.

"I'll get you in, I promise," I smiled gently at her and then looked away again.

Five minutes later, I felt a slight weight on my shoulder, and when I looked down, her pretty head was resting on it.

Without thinking, I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled us both down, so we were laying together on my bed.

"Are you sure you were OK earlier?"

"No, but it's OK now," I smiled, although I wasn't sure it was, as my sight had begun to falter.

"Thank you for taking me away from him," she smiled and then I was blind again. Of course, I could still see with my magic, but it was difficult. I just let myself slip into the nothingness.

"It's fine," I squeezed her a little harder.

"Your eyes... what's happening to your eyes?!" She said alarmed and moved away from me, my sight returned.

"What are you talking about Wilhelmina? My eyes are fine," I laughed, although I knew what she had seen.

"N... no your eyes went black... W... what are you?!" She yelled, moving towards the door. With no thought, I locked it with a flick of my hand. Oh shit.

"WHAT ARE YOU?!" She screamed this time.

I was so in shock that I couldn't think, all I did was lay back down again and cry silently to myself.

I heard her try to open the door again, bang on it and scream, but I was so numb that I didn't even care. I had really fucked up.

After finally having enough, I let my eyes go back to their normal state, pure black.

"WILL YOU CUT OUT BANGING ON MY DOOR?!" I yelled, making her turn to face me and then she let out a broken sob.

"Y... you're scared," I whispered, standing up to walk towards her. She started to cower against the wall and I stopped where I was.

"Don't hurt me," she sobbed again.

"I won't hurt you," I raised my hands in surrender and sat on the floor, so I wasn't towering over her anymore.

"What are you?"