16

Y/n's POV

Walking into Michael's office, I knew something had changed... and by changed, I mean he was gone but I could still sense him there strangely.

"Cordelia..." I realised, "what did you to do Michael?"

"Well I needed some magic to heal your wife," she whispered.

"You didn't..."

"Yeah, I did," she smiled softly.

Cordelia had sacrificed Michael, in order to save Wilhelmina... holy fuck.

"Where is he now Cordelia?" I frowned.

"Back in hell with Father. But he's weak,"

"You're just like me," I laughed.

"Well I learnt from the best,"

"Y/n?" A shaky voice said from behind me.

I turned abruptly, to see Wilhelmina stood in the doorway, holding herself with one arm and her cane in the other.

"Hey," I whispered. She just stood and looked at Cordelia, "sweetheart, this is my niece, Cordelia. Cordelia, this is my girlfriend Wilhelmina,"

Oh shit. I'd never actually called her that before. My girlfriend. Had a nice ring to it.

"Hi," Delia smiled.

"Are you demonic as well?" She frowned slightly.

"No. I'm a witch," she confirmed and Mina looked like she was about to die again.

"Where's Michael?"

"We had to sacrifice him to save you," I said casually, grabbing his laptop off his desk and logging in, to try and access his entries for the sanctuary.

The list read:
• Emily —...—
•Andre Stevens

What a knob! I added Mina's name to the top of the names and resent it to the sanctuary.

"Where is Michael now?" Wilhelmina asked shakily.

"He's dying in Hell with his demonic father," I sighed and hit send on my email to the sanctuary, informing them of the need for Wilhelmina's place and that Mr Langdon would unfortunately not be returning.

"What happened to me?" She frowned and I walked slowly over to her.

"You were in Hell for too long, your body couldn't cope sweetheart," I whispered softly and wrapped my arms around her waist and my wings around her torso, she rested her head into the crook of my neck and shuffled closer into my embrace.

"I need to get going aunty y/n. I have a meeting in twenty minutes," Delia said from the other side of the room, making me let go of Wilhelmina.

"OK darling. I love you," I smiled at her, as she ran into my arms.

"I love you too. It was lovely to met you Wilhelmina," she grinned to my girlfriend.

"You too," and then she was gone.

I stood alone with Wilhelmina in the room, both of us just looked at one another.

"How're you feeling?" I whispered.

"OK."

"I'm sorry,"

"Why?"

"I shouldn't have taken you there,"

"But it was so beautiful,"

"Yeah, you are," I smirked.

"Oh shut up, demon bitch," she laughed.

"I'm not a demon! I'm a demonic angel," I corrected sarcastically.

"I'm terribly sorry," she giggled and walked up to me slowly, before running her slender fingers over my wings.

"I'm ready to tell everyone who got into the sanctuary," I breathed against her lips, as she kissed me gently.

"OK," she sighed and kissed me again. I deepened it a little and laid her down on the sofa in the room, before straddling her, our lips never leaving each others'.

"We can continue with this later," I winked and shrunk my wings and horns back into my body, making them undetectable, before turning my eyes to a "normal" look and stretching a little.

"I prefer you with the dark eyes," Wilhelmina sighed beneath me, making me smile; she preferred me, not the fake thing I had to put on for the mortals.

"I love you," I whispered, not registering what I was saying.

"I love you too," she smiled and pulled me back down to kiss me gently.

"Let's go ruin some lives," I whispered and pulled her up, walking her to the main room, where I had rounded everyone together.

"Good evening everyone. Mr Langdon could not be here this evening unfortunately, but has sent me to deliver the list of the lucky few, who are making it into the sanctuary. Let's begin shall we?"