9

Y/n's POV

"Goodnight gorgeous," I smiled to Wilhelmina and kissed her softly, on my way out to see Michael.

"Will you come back here once you've finished?" She whispered, pulling me back down onto her bed and wrapping her arms around me.

"It depends how late it is. If I'm too tired and can't control my magic, then no. But otherwise, I will definitely come back here," I smiled and stood up again, "now please go to sleep sweetheart,"

"OK. I love you,"

"I love you too," and then I left the room.

Once out of there, I walked down to Michael's office, hopefully to convince him to take Wilhelmina back with us.

"Good evening," I smiled, stepping into the room.

"Hey," he grinned, looking up from his MacBook.

"You've already started?" I frowned a little siting down on the sofa next to him.

"Yeah, I'm fed up of this place," he sighed.

"Who have you picked?" I smiled looking at the screen.

"I liked that Emily and Andre," he sighed.

"Is that all?" I frowned.

"Hmm. Their spots have been sent to the sanctuary already, so we can leave tomorrow really," he smiled.

"So we need five spaces," I told myself, figuring out how that would work.

"No. We need four. She didn't get in," he stated blankly and closed his Mac, before walking over to his desk.

"What do you mean 'she didn't get in'?" I stated to panic.

"Venable. Didn't. Make. It."

"Yes she did," I growled, stepping closer to him.

"No."

"And why not?" I snarled, ready to snap his pathetic neck.

"I don't like her,"

"Listen to me Michael," I hissed, "you're going to open that MacBook and you're going to give her a place do you understand? Because if not, I will slit your throat here and now. Got that?"

"You wouldn't do it," he laughed, "it's an empty threat,"

"You've clearly underestimated my feelings for her,"

"For fuck's sake y/n! You don't have feelings!"

I didn't know what to say.

"I'll tell you what," he smirked, "show her your actual magic and she can come along... if she still wants to, that is,"

"No," I whispered.

"Then she doesn't get to come home with us. The choice is your's and you have three days to make it,"

I said nothing, I just closed my eyes and reappeared in my room.

I knew exactly what he wanted me to do, but I wasn't going to do it. I wasn't going to scare her like that. Despite being the most powerful being, I had to follow certain rules to keep the peace and one of those rules was that I couldn't let anyone unauthorised into the sanctuary.

I didn't have long to make my choice.

Silently, I crawled into bed, poofed some pyjamas onto myself and cried until the morning arose.