14

Y/n's POV

SHE KISSED ME. OH MY GOD! SHE. KISSED. ME.

I was so excited, as I felt fire spread across my body... well I was excited, until I realised it was actual fire and Wilhelmina was terrified, which wouldn't have been a problem until she started to try to get away and fell off the fucking swing backwards.

Everything happened so fast, I watched her fall and then she was in my arms, just before she hit the bottom. I flew us over the lavender, just close enough that the tall plants brushed against my wings, as I was laying on my back with Wilhelmina on top of me, with her eyes still clamped shut.

"You're safe, I've got you," I laughed, as her grip tightened around my torso when I flipped us over.

"Y/N PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed, as I flew us over the tree tops.

"Aww just open your eyes," I giggled and she shook her head, "why not?" I laughed.

"I hate heights," she sobbed, still keeping her eyes closed and her grip tight.

"I won't let you fall," I whispered softly to her but she shook her head again, "I promise," I added and slowly, she eyes opened.

"Y/N PLEASE!" She screamed.

"You wanna go down?" I laughed.

"YES!"

"Well why didn't you just say so?" I grinned, before folding my wings back in and letting us drop.

"Y/N!" She screeched as I folded my wings back around her, just as a protective shield, but as we fell, she went silent.

Just inches from the ground, I reopened my wings and made us a soft landing in the lavender, before poking Wilhelmina a little, to signal we were down.

But she didn't move.

"Mina, hey..." I wiggled her a bit, "we're down. You're safe," I whispered and kissed her softly on the forehead.

But she didn't move.

"Wilhelmina," I smiled, before panic took over, "Wilhelmina... SAY SOMETHING!" I screamed.

Oh fuck no.

I pushed her off me and looked at her for any sign of movement. Nothing. Her eyes were closed gently and her limbs dropped to resting position. I looked for breathing. Nothing. Heart beat? Nothing.

"WILHELMINA!" I screamed, shaking her violently, "WILHELMINA WAKE UP!!!"

Nothing.

"MICHAEL!" I screamed, pulling her back through the portal.

"What happened?!" he asked, taking her body and laying her down on the ground gently.

"SHE'S DEAD MICHAEL DO SOMETHING!" I sobbed, shaking him.

"I can't make life y/n..." he whispered, "can't you do it?"

"No. I can't do anything to her,"

"You can make life though... but love creates a barrier..." he remembered, wrapping his arms around me.

"Do something Michael please," I begged, looking at my love's pale form before me.

"We could always call him?" he suggested.

"I never want to see him again, nevermind let him touch her," I growled, thinking of my brother.

"He's your only hope," he sighed.

"He's a wanker Michael!" I yelled, turning on him.

"He's my father!" he retaliated.

"He was never meant to be created," I snarled.

"You just hate the fact I was what he made with what you gave him,"

"I gave your father so much power and what he did, was make a pathetic, childish boy. A boy that I'm meant to call my nephew!" I spat.

"I could be worse... I could have turned out as my sister," he laughed lowly.

"Do not bring her into this. She is ten times the person you will ever be," I growled.

"Please," he laughed, "she's nothing,"

And with that, I closed my eyes and myself and Wilhelmina were in my room. Although I hated to admit it, I would probably need my brother's help to bring back Mina. Satan. The guy isn't all he's cracked up to be, to be honest. He just sits there and hurts people. Or my second option was to call my niece, Michael's sister.

"Darling, if you can hear me... I need help," I whispered to my niece, before falling asleep holding onto Wilhelmina's body.