Chapter Eight

AN:  So yeah, this chapter is dedicated to OMGguyLOL cause he's awesome and his stories are great! SOOOO...Check them out! Anyways, back to the crazy Kadence and sexy Jace...

**Kadence P.O.V

"What just happened?!" I scream to a now empty room. One second I'm with the guy that I dream about on a regular basis and it's amazing, then the next I'm laying in bed, trying to control my breathing, alone! Did I do something wrong? Was I really that repulsive that he had to pratically run out the room just to get away from me?! Great, I probally disgust him now! I knew sharing his bed would be bad!

 "AHHH" Yelling in frustration, I pick up the lamp sitting on the side table and chuck it across the room towards the door.

 "OW!" Sitting up I see Chris holding his head with one hand, and the lamp with the other.

 "Sorry, but you shouldn't of been standing there." I tell him, laying back down. Wonderful! Now I have a headache!

 "Right, I can see how you throwing a lamp at my head is my fault." He says rolling his eyes at me. 

 Smiling slightly, I see he's already dressed for school in some tight jeans, white muscle shirt and dark blue hoodie. I'm not mad enough not to notice that he is some nice eye candy!

 "You look kinda sexy right now." I flirt, sending him a playful wink.

 "I know." He says with a cocky smirk. It's times like these that there is no denying him and Jace are brothers. Ugh! Jace! I can't think about him right now.

 "Let's skip today?" Please say yes! Please! Please! Please! I chant in my head as I stare at him with pleading eyes.

 "Stop looking at me like that. You know I can't say no to you when you look so desperate! I have a test today. I can't skip school!" He groans, looking around the room trying to avoid eye contact.

 I walk up to him and grab his face, forcing him to look at me."Pwease!" I pout, while sticking my bottom lip out.

 "FINE! God just stop doing that! But only half the day. We have to be back at school at lunch so I can take the test next period."

 "Yay! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!" I yell, jumping up and down while grabbing him in a hug.

 I hear the shower shut off in the bathroom across the hall. No, no. I gotta get out of here! If I see him right now there's two things that could happen. First would be me crying and begging him to tell me what I did wrong, and second would be me walking up to him and SLAPPING THE HELL OUTTA HIM! So, either I could look like a pathetic fool or an abusing asshole..or I could run away..Yeah, I choose to run!

 Grabbing Chirs's hand, I run down the stairs and out the door, straight to his car. When we get there, I open the driver's side and shove Chris inside. Then sliding over the hood to the other door, I quickly jerk it open and jump inside, yelling, "Go! Go! Go!"

 As we back hurridly out of the drive way, Jace is standing in the door, with a towel wrapped around his waist, watching us leave. God, how I want to flip him off right now! He deserves it! Trying to play me like that! DAMN! The more I think about it the madder I get.

 "WAIT, STOP!" Chris slams on the breaks, sending me crashing into the window.

 "Back up." He gives me a look, but puts the car in reverse and drives back down the street. When we get infront of his house I tell him to stop, and I reach over and honk the horn a few times.