Chapter Twelve

After telling Chris the whole story about five times and apologizing at least fifty for the abuse, I inflicted on him while in the 'psycho stage' of my morning, we went to go find the boys and see what they have been doing for the past hour.

We find them laid in front of the T.V watching some action movie, Johnny on the floor and Jace stretched across the couch.

My heart beat picks up as I secretly stare at Jace. Right now, he is wearing a pair of black pajama pants with a simple white t-shirt and my God he looks yummy! I could spend the rest of my life just staring and secretly touching that sexy ass body! If only I could get paid for touching him then I would quit school and say 'Screw College', dedicating my life to this dream job! But sadly that would make me a prostitute...and I'm sure that’s still illegal in this state...

"Are you going to just stand there gawking at me all day?" I hear Jace ask without taking his eyes away from the movie.

"Duh!" I answer, roaming my eyes once again over his body.

"Get over here." He demands with a smile on his lips.

"But, I like it here. Its great scenery!" He turns to give me a look, smiling wider when he sees the pout on my lips.

"Why am I always having to remind you that you are still my slave and therefore have to do whatever I say."

"We’re still doing that? I thought you gave it up. I mean it’s not like you have really been making me do anything lately."

"That’s just because the things I have been wanting done only became possible since this morning." Jace says with a smirk and a hint of lust in his eyes as he scans me up and down.

Is he saying what I think he’s saying?! FINALY! DREAMS DO COME TRUE! Just imagining all of the naughty, naughty things I could be doing right now has my breathing speeding up slightly, and the look Jace is sending me right now is doing nothing to suppress the shiver that is making its way all the way down to my feet. Mhmm...

"Somebody's having dirty thoughts..." I turn to see Chris with a smirk across his face, eyeing me.

How did he know?! Was I thinking aloud again? No, I'm pretty certain it was in my head. He must be bluffing because he knows me so well. I mean he couldn't have known that I was thinking of crawling on top of Jace and secretly slip my hand down the front of his pants to grab hi-

"STOP! SHUT UP! I CAN’T HEAR THIS ABOUT MY BROTHER!" Chris yells, using both hands to cover his ears and burying his head into Johnny's side.

"Uh..." I stand there stunned with my eyes wide and mouth hanging open. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME! I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!

I risk a glance at Jace who has a smug smile on his face but also a tinge of pink to his cheeks. I then turn back towards Johnny with a horrified look only to see him trying to hold in a laugh at my discomfort.

"I'm guessing everyone heard that then..." If this was a perfect world then right about now I would be hearing a chorus of 'No' and 'I don't know what you’re talking abouts' but unfortunately, this is reality and the room is now filled with hyena like laughter and yes's being said multiple times. Greeeaaaat...

My face turns a deep shade of red and I lower my head mumbling, "Like that’s never happened to any of you before." This only results in a round of renewed laughter.

UGH! I throw my hands into the air, sending them each a personal glare before stomping into the kitchen and head to the fridge where I lightly bang my head on it, silently cussing myself.

Before I am able to give myself a concussion, arms are being wrapped around me from behind. I don't have to even look to know that it’s my Jace! How perfect does that sound? MY JACE! MY MAN! MY BOYFRIEND! I could go on all day.