Chapter 22 part 1

Dedicated to that chic up there cause her stories are GREAT!! You should for real go and read them and if you fan her then she will give you a free hug!!

Shoutout to: OMGguyLOL ....go read his story Straight Trap!!

And finally a shout out to CrissyCalabria....without her stalkerish and demanding ways...It might have been next week before I got this out!! hehe

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, flipping it open and angrily scrolling through the contacts until I made it to Jace's name. DELETE! Ha, take that you big....ugh...MEANIE! If he wants to treat me like I don't matter to him then he won't matter to me anymore! After school, the first thing I'm going to do is grab anything that reminds me of him and throw it in the trash or maybe even burn it! Yeah, burning it sounds good. Now if only I could find a way to burn my feelings of him then that would be even better.

I walked down the deserted hallway, not even knowing which class I am suppose to be in right now. Not that I cared.

"Little Kadence..." My legs sped up at the sound of Lucas's voice behind me. Hearing his footsteps gaining in speed had my body reacting on it's own. I sped up into a full out run down the hallway and around the corner. I really don't need this right now! I mean, really, there isn't even anyone around to protect me.

"Kadence you're not going to get away this time! You might as well give up and I might make it less painful!" Lucas shouted a few feet behind me.

Yeah right. Like I'm really just going to stop and willingly let him pummel me?! Not even I am that crazy!

I rounded another corner, looking for any kind of hiding spot or even a teacher roaming around. I glanced ahead and glimpsed a door slightly open. I know that is one of the empty classrooms that haven't been used for awhile. Taking my chance, I pushed myself faster.

I heard Lucas swear behind me as I made it through the door. Acting quickly, I shoved it closed and clicked the lock into place just as Lucas's face appeared in the little window. He glared before turning it into a smirk, looking behind me.

What the hell is he smirking at? I won! He lost! I sigh happily and am about to do my classic victory dance when I feel a hand grab my shoulder, twisting me around roughly.

Any and all of my happiness at beating Lucas vanished the moment I saw Nick standing in front of me. Great! Just perfect! As if my life isn't messed up enough right now!

"Y-you don't want to open that door." I told him nervously.

He raised one eyebrow, "And, why not?"

"Because Lucas is really mad at you!" I say the first thing that comes to mind.

Snickers and chuckling is heard around the room and I look up to see the rest of Lucus's gang. Wonderful! It's going to be a whole 'beat up the gay kid' party. Sorry, but I think I want to go home now...

"You're lying!" Nick snaps but for some reason he is looking at me as if he's not quite sure. This could be good. I might just be able to talk my way out of here.

"Are you sure about that?" I whisper this so noone else can hear.

"He said he wouldn't get upset last night." Oh, something did happen. Now, just need to think of what it could have been.

"Yep, he changed his mind. I mean, I don't think it was that bad but you know how he can be." Nick starts chewing on his bottom lip, glancing from me to a fuming Lucas still waiting for the door to be unlocked.

"How do you do it?" He mumbles, talking to his self.

"Do what?"

He looks back at me sharply before lowering his head and whispering, "Being....gay."