Chapter Nine

PICTURE OF JOHNNY ON SIDE =========>>>>>>>

AN: This chapter is dedicated to Amyscence because I absolutely LOVE his story called

Fighting Against A Heart (BoyxBoy)! So if you haven't read it yet then you should!!

"He looked mad." I muttered as I watch Jace stomp out of the cafeteria. Maybe, I should stay at my house tonight...

"No, he looked jealous," Chris said, looking like he just achieved the Nobel Prize. 

Hmm, jealous? Is that what jealousy looks like? DAMMIT! If I hadn't been so hung up on Jace maybe I could of had a few boyfriends by now. I'm sure one of them would have got jealous at some point. Then I would know what to look for!! Oh no, not me, I had to have some kind of weird obsession with a freaking straight guy!

"No, I'm pretty sure he looked like he wanted to kill us. I mean hello, did you not see the extremely pissed off look on his face? Look at that poor kid over there," I say, pointing to a little red headed boy standing in the corner. "Your brother ran into him while he was storming out. He's still shaking and if we walked over there right now, I bet we would see that he tinkled a little on himself."

Chris laughed a little, but didn't deny it. He knows more than anyone how scary Jace can look when he's angry. It's like he's Godzilla and we are the little people that he steps on as he makes his way through the town. 

"Us? There is no us. There is me. He looked like he wanted to kill me," he said, with a huge grin across his face which made me question his sanity, just a bit. I look around us just to be sure he's not scaring anyone else with that maniacal look. I don't really need my best friend to be the star in people's nightmares.                                              

"And you're happy about this? You'll probally die tonight and yet you have a really big yet kinda scary smile on your face."

"You don't get it. He's mad! Really mad!" He gets really close looking me dead in the eyes, very serious, with that stupid grin still on his face. I lean back a little, trying to regain my personal space that he's invaded.

"Uh, yeah..We already pointed that out. Are you feeling OK? Should I call the nurse? Your mom? My mom? The Crazy House?!" Lifting my hand to his forehead, I check for a fever. Nope, not warm enough. I pry his mouth open to look around in there. Don't know what I'm looking for, but I saw a doctor do this on T.V just last night. 

Chris closes his mouth with a snap, almost taking off my pinky. Jeez, sorry for caring!

"Stop it Kadence and listen! He..is..mad!" He yells in my face spraying me with a little spit.

"Crazy house it is then." I mumble, searching for the phone in my pocket.

"He is so JEALOUS! He wants to kill ME because I have YOU, and HE wants YOU! You should be kissing my feet right now! I just proved that he wants you!" I have to pry my shoulders out of his grasp as he says this, and try to rub some feeling back into them. 

"I don't know..He didn't say anything like that. You might be wrong and I do NOT know when the last time you washed those feet..." I say looking down in disgust. I really and truly don't know where those feet have been. EWWW!

"Actions speak louder than words, my little fake boyfriend." He winks at me. 

"True, and his actions are going to be loud and clear tonight as he holds that pillow over your head while you sleep."

"He wouldn't hurt me for real. I'm his brother. I know he wouldn't actually want to cause me pain. Well, about fifty percent sure. Those are OK odds right?" Chris asks, looking somewhat unsure of himself.