Verosika Mayday x Human!Reader Hcs

You were always on edge around her, not that you were intimidated by her persay. More so general new relationship anxiety. Verosika, to put it in PG terms, is a celebrity. A succubus nonetheless. Not to say that tainted your view of her. You were just utterly horrified of her getting bored. With you being human, how long would it be before she "leaves you at the alter?" so to speak. Especially with how her last relationship went, you felt a lot of pressure on your back. 

Verosika isn't particularly the one to get affectionate. Not immediately, at least. She was very hesitant to even consider a relationship at first, but you became the apple of her eye. Unlike most beings in hell and the sleazes that go gaga over her appearance; you weren't entranced by her in the way most are. It was shocking for her to say the least when she realized you just wanted to be around her for well; her. She hadn't any idea how to react to it. But as time went on, she found herself liking how different you are. That and, again, to her surprise, your good heart. 

Once you two grow closer, and the relationship starts, she slowly climbs her way up into affectionate territory. Though she's not great at it, she's trying. This includes awkwardly grabbing and holding your hand. She'll brush her thumb against it to give a touch of tenderness to balance the awkwardness. She's done this before yes, but it's been quite the while and left her with a maxed-out credit card and no car. But she will still be bold with you when it comes to kisses; including PDA. Lifting your chin up with her index finger, curling her finger under it, and planting a kiss or two on your face. 

When your anxiety gets the best of you, she has her ways of reassuring you. Key words: her ways. Again, all the fluffy stuff is either new to her, or something she hasn't indulged in for a while. She'll cross one leg over the other, and pat the seat beside her, expecting you to sit down. Often times it ends with you in her lap as her arms splay over your form. One arm around the waist, the other around your collarbone or at the back of your head. More often than not she'll suggest you both do something together. Doesn't matter what it is, just whatever you like. She'll try it, even if it's not her thing. Helps to reassure you that she's in it for you.

Your relationship practically grows wings and takes flight once she's able to get more time up in the human world. Her crew can take care of all the work; with no paparazzi following her around, she can get more alone time with you. That's exactly what happens. The more time she spends with you, the most she comes to appreciate you and the tenderness you bring into her life; even if she is still quite the bitchy personality. You get the good side of her, though she's still going to be a cocky bitch. But with you, it's more so a way to mess with you as well as being way more lighthearted. You really are a one and only kind of person for her.