chapter 9

01/02/2022

Hi guys! It's been a while..

I actually started writing this chapter on December 1st, 2021 and it is currently February 1st, 2022

A lot has happened from where I left off.

I've been under a lot of stress and I just couldn't deal with having to worry about this book on top of everything.

Im doing okay...as okay as I can be right now. I've been worse so im grateful.

The last three months of 2021 were absolutely the worst months of my life. A lot in my life changed, some for the better and some for the worse but im hanging in there.

I decided to open up Wattpad again because im not feeling my best right now and so diving into a world of fiction, my made up world, and leaving reality is what I need right now.

Im so sorry for my absence. I hope you guys aren't too upset with me I know many of you have been waiting for a long time. I will try to update my book as much as I can.

Thank you for still supporting me.

Xx

[RECAP]:
Leo calls asking Will to move in because Ave is tight on money and he can't afford to pay full rent anymore.
Lando gets angry that Will considers the offer.
They get into a huge fight and she storms out of the house.

Song of the Chapter:

Die For You by The Weeknd

- Willow's POV -

I picked up the phone which had been ringing incessantly for the past twenty minutes. I wasn't too sure where I was, I'd been walking without any attention, my head clouded with emotions.

"Fucking hell Lan, usually when someone storms out and declines your five hundred calls, it means they don't want to talk to you"

"Come back Will"

"Not right now"

"Come on Will we can talk about it just come home"

Come home. Hearing him say that made my heart melt, but I was still upset.

"You cant just do whatever you want and expect me to act like nothing happened"

"I know I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't erase what you said. I need some space Lando. I'll be back later"

"B—" he hesitated but said the word anyways "Baby please. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I just get so worked up when it comes to you" he claims

"Don't you dare pull the it's because I love you card. It's not fair. I'm not going to be guilted into letting this go. You always do this. You can't just say whatever you want and say it's because you love me or you're trying to protect me. It's like if I told you not to race anymore because it's dangerous and I want to protect you. You're not going to just change your whole life because I worry about you" I argue

"But I would"

"That's the problem Lando. You can't, you shouldn't. Remember when I said I'd give up law school for you and you said I was crazy to put my life on hold for you? Well, I listened and I did exactly what you told me but now you're asking for the opposite."