SUMMARIZE-Book II & III

Hello readers. I know this is going to sting, but I lost interest in being an Author. So I'll be summarizing Nergal

Book II: Election Year

The sequel starts two years later since
Y/n life change. Crime was continuing on and our hero was fighting back along with hiding from the cops. Y/n would deliver frightened criminals wrapped in chains to the NDCPD.

It was election season in New Donk City as Mayor Pauline was battling for Governor against Governor Rover.

The main issue was how to deal with Nergal and the invasion of his kind.

Pauline would like Y/n help while Rover is making plans on getting rid of him.

The Mayor went to an abandoned factory where she find Nergal spying on her. She warns him that Rover has something planned for him.

The Halfbreed told her that he'll be ready for whatever the goofball got for him. She proceed to ask him to show up for her campaign at the debate.

The debate happen and y/n vouch for the Mayor, telling the people that she wasn't scared of him like how Rover was.

The current Governor was against him and reminded him and the crowd of what he did years ago when the Nergaling was terrorizing the city because of him and the death of people.

Since the Smash Council couldn't do the people justice, he will.

Rover introduced the Slayer X, a project to fend Nergaling attacks in New Donk City.

When the person inside the suit took off their helmet, Y/n was in for a surprise.

Damien Diego.

Governor Rover told the crowd the actions of the former NDCPD Officer that got him to never walk again. But thanks to Rover, Diego can walk with robotic legs.

Nergal appear on y/n face and went to apologize, but Slayer X attack him.

The Nergaling wanted to fight, the Human refuse to do any harm to his former partner. A missile hit near them, sending the Halfbreed flying into a building.

Damien went for the killing blow, but his opponent was gone.

Y/n woke up strangely blinded with rope and hanging upside down. A red devil-like creature stared at him/her, calling for it's master.

A small little girl with big black hair in pigtails wearing a red dress with a red staff in hand.

Her name was Ashley.

She and the creature that goes by Red told y/n about the incoming danger that will shake the Nintendoverse and he has the power to stop it.

But he had a different problem. Ashley warn him of another Nergaling sighting in New Donk City and plan something dangerous at the Governor Election Night.

Meanwhile Gov. Rover show Damien the factory where Slayer suits were being made for a new military group to protect the city from Nergal and Nergalings that plan on invading.

Election Night arrive. Gov. Rover ordered the NDCPD to be on alert for
y/n.

Speaking of the Halfbreed, they arrived at the factory as it was where the tracker Ashley gave him. Disguise as a guard, they tracked the imposter but was caught by Diego.

The two former partners fought each other till y/n got the upper hand. Telling him that there's a Nergaling in the factory, Damien put in a truce as the city is in trouble.

Rover was ranting about Y/n and him/her taking the jobs of the law enforcement in the city and to deal with the invasion, he will create weapons to defend against Nergalings.