5

This was all a dream. Hell, a nightmare. The Famous Officer of attacked his fellow Officers who went to his apartment and tried to arrest him, but...he attack them, resisting arrest and incapacitate them. Even against his former partner, throwing Diego out the window.

Looking his hands, black goo that was crawling all over his body, wrapping itself.

Waking up in beads of sweat, Y/N sat up from his bed. But he wasn't in his bed. I was laying down on the floor.

Getting up and looking around, he was just in a random abandoned building.

Y/n: 'How did I get here? Wait, this doesn't mean...'

"Rise and shine, Y/n."

That voice... No no no. That means...last night...that dream. It was real...

"Yes it was."

Putting his hands on his head, the Officer fell on my knees. This voice controlled his body, hurting his colleagues.

Y/n: Who are you?

"Like I said, I am you. You are I."

Y/n: Ugh, what are you?! Where are you?! I'm not going crazy"

The Officer, now Fugitive felt his head was going to explode from this bullshit conversation...with himself.

"Go to the mirror and find out."

His head turn on its own to the right side where a mirror on was leaning on a brick wall.

Walking towards it, he saw a black figure that gave me an uneasy feeling inside. Backing away from the mirror, Y/n was a little scared looking at the thing.

Y/n: I gotta see what the hell I am. Swinging in the air, super strength, black tendrils. Something was wrong with me.

 Something was wrong with me

(Sorry for the bad pic)

Getting close, he saw the black figure up close. It's glowing green eyes stared at him, green teeth and it's strange black body.

Y/n: Is this...me?

"Yes it is."

Y/n: What am I?

"Am I hard of hearing? I feel like this is all about you even though I save you with MY ABILITIES! Rephrase your question?"

I roll my eyes as I tried to reask the question.

Y/n: What are we?

"Good job. We are a half-breed. You're a human. But for me, I am a Underworld creature called a nergaling.

Y/n: Nergaling? Underworld creature?

The growl of his stomach interrupt his train of thought.

"We grow hungry. We need to eat!"

Y/n: Woah, woah, woah! I'm not going to just ignore this huge bombshell news about me! You need to give me tell more about this Nergaling thing.

"We eat, then we talk" the Nergaling bargin.

Y/n would go love to go back, grab himself a bacon, egg and cheese bagel. But just a couple of hours ago, he was on the Most Wanted list.

Y/n: I can't go back. I'm a fugitive. They won't like the story. [Mocking] Guys, don't be angry. I have a creature call a Gerguling and he was afraid of going to jail, so sorry for attacking ya'll last night. No hard feelings." I'm sure that's gonna go well.

"Are you done with your bitching?"

Y/n: No.

"Good. Let's eat. I have a special power that you're gonna like."

Y/n: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"Because you lack confidence in me. I sat within you for years, watching you grow up and become a defender of this city. It's time to see what's been hiding underneath your skin."

The Officer felt his skin crawl after the Nergaling said that.

Y/n: 'For years, I had a creature in me. I live my life with this thing and now it shows its head and made me hurt the ones who were doing their job.'

Walking out of the building and saw that he was on an island where an old ferry station that was shut down decades ago.

Seeing the island surrounded by water, the Officer release a sigh.

Y/n: Do I have to guess how I got here?

"We flew."

His body jump in the water on it's own and begin swimming towards the city like a bullet train.

The Fugitive leaped out of the water and aim to land on the ground.

SLAM!

But he hit a building that was in front.

He notice that he didn't fall on the ground. The left side of my face peeled off the brick made building.

Looking around, I saw my hands were sticking to the wall, on it's own. A power-up for being a creature of the underworld, I guess.

"There's a person inside the building. He's by himself. Let's go in."

Y/n: What? We can't do that. He'll call the cops!"

"You get to experience another power of mine."

With his body falling five feet to the concrete ground feet first, he landed without pain.

Nobody falling that far wouldn't be walking for awhile.

Glancing around to see if Y/n was alone, he walk to the door and went inside.

The guy inside who was dressed in construction gear question what the Officer was doing in the building.

Hands and arms cover in black goo and release a tendril from each arm wrapped all over his body.

Y/n: Don't kill him!"

"We don't kill the innocent! He will be asleep."

The tendrils unwrap around the man and return to Y/n's hands. The guy was laid out.

Y/n: This is how you put someone to sleep?"

"What did you expect? Wanted us to sing him a lullaby? He's out cold. Plus he's been drinking on the job, so his word won't go so well.

"Anyway, look in the mirror."

There was mirror on the wall. Y/n walk up to it.

His outfit was still the same, but S/C (Skin color) was lighter, hair was gone, leaving the Fugitive bald. His stomach was little big and gain some fat on his legs and arms. His eyes were blue instead of E/C (Eye Color).

Y/n: 'I look like the construction man.'

"Nergalings have the power to shapeshift into other people. I needed to scan the man's body to get every feature since it was my first doing this ability.

Y/n: That's cool and frightening. Let's go eat."

Y/n walked out of the building. He put his hood up on his head and begin to walk out of the construction sight and into the city.

Y/n: 'I gotta look more into this Nergaling creatures and get more information. Maybe after breakfast, I'll go to the library.'