8

Y/n stood on the sidewalk with seven people surrounding me in a circle. The rain pouring down on the heads and body the eight people, soaking their clothes was wearing.

Citizens in cars and across the other sidewalk watch the commotion going on.

The arms of the Fugitive were still raised as the people stood around. The fox, blue bird, and the person in the orange armor with a green visor point their weapons at me.

The two men with what look like a molotov and an axe walked a few feet in front of Y/n with Mario and Luigi.

One of the men was older with blonde hair, wearing some type of barbarian outfit, wearing brown leather chest plate and short, a strap on his forehead, tall boots and holster for his weapons

???: We finally have you, demon!

The person by him was younger like in his late 20s, wearing a blue leather tunic with ripped sleeve with long flaps on the front and back going down between his legs, wearing white pants and black boots

???: You are different from the monsters we dealt with from Dracula's army. Glad my potion detect your aura.

The Officer felt some kind of substance crawl onto the right side of face. His blood was boiling with the words of the two men, but he wasn't angry. They were right for using those words.

Nergal on the other hand... "I AM NOT A MONSTER!"

Woman: Not a monster? Did you forget what you did? Killing a bunch of innocent people! From Smashville! From Johto! Now, here in New Donk City. How dare you!" a female's voice said from the orange armored person angrily said.

Y/n: Listen. It wasn't me. I know you heard that before, but hear me out. You can arrest me, but go to the police department. They can show you the evidence. I'm innocent.

Woman: Who said anything about arresting?

Mario: Samus, he's to be taken to the Smash Council for trial.

Samus: For what?! To go to jail till he escapes? This isn't Bowser and this sure as hell isn't Ganondorf. This man has killed people

Blue Bird turn his blue eyes to Samus.

Blue Bird: Samus, Mario's right. As much as I hate him for what he done, he has to put through trial.

Samus: Stay out of this, Falco!

Y/n eyes looked at the cemented ground as I heard the argument around me. Samus, Simon, and Richter wanted to get rid of him. Fox, Falco, and Mario wanted to arrest him.

The Officer just wanted this mess over and done.

"Y/n, we gotta go while they're busy."

Y/n: No we're not. We're going to get arrest and stand in trial.

"Can't clear your name if we're dead!"

Y/n: Yes we can if we're in jail. The imposter can show up and everyone will find out that I was framed.

"How will the imposter show themselves if you already arrested?!"

The heroes of the Smash Council watch the Fugitive argue with...himself.

Samus: The idiot is talking to himself. Screw this!

Furious with her comrades, the Bounty Hunter pushing them away and aim her arm cannon at him.

Y/n: Uh, change of plans!

The former Officer left arm sprung out and a black tendrils wrapped around a street lamp and quickly launch himself up on the roof of a building

Falco: [Sarcasm] Nice going, Aran.

Releasing a growl, Samus ran on towards a building, forming into a ball and rolling up till she was on the roof.

Samus: He's not getting away, dammit!

The Wanted Officer kept running, jumping on roofs. Normal human wouldn't be able to leap 5 to 10 feet to another building.

Y/n wasn't just a human being.

"Change of plans, huh?" Nergal said, snickering at the human

Y/n I don't want to die. She wanted us dead.

Y/n jumping off the edge of the building while the Nergaling snickered.

"I dOn'T wAnT tO dIe"

The former Officer was about make the long jump to an apartment building that was across the street.

Unfortunately, his legs was grabbed in midair, causing him to lower down and crash into a window of an apartment room.

Y/n: Ouch...I think.

The Officer rolled on the wood floor, touching the shards of glass from the window him and whoever grabbed him.

Picking himself off the floor, he looked at the palm of his hands. The cuts were slowly healing itself.

Y/n: An ability of yours?

"Yes. I can take care of your boo boos."

Y/n: I just threw up in my mouth from hearing that.

Heading for the door out of the room, Y/n suddenly jump on the ceiling, hanging upside down.

Hitting the door, Samus turn around to see her target drop off the ceiling and head towards her feet first.

With both feet striking the Bounty Hunter's chest. The two broke through the door and out the room.

Bouncing off the wall, the Nergal half of the Runaway Fugitive flipping off Samus as he ran away.

Samus: Fucking bastard.

The door next to the Bounty Hunter open up with an irate middle man stepping out.

The noise from the across the room was loud as he was watching an baseball game between the Yoshi Eggs and the DK Wilds at DK Stadium.

Angry man: Can you keep it down out th-"

Samus: STAY INSIDE!

Thinking twice, the man quickly closed the door, locking it and going to back to his seat. Whatever was going on wasn't that important anyway.

Y/n went through the emergency exit, running through an large empty room.

Y/n: I couldn't believe the energy I still had from only eating two breakfast. After all of that, I still have energy.

"Smooth sailing from here" said Nergal as we went to find a way out of this building.

???: Freeze right there!

Y/n: You had to say something.

With his hands raised, the Officer saw a large group of SWAT Officers led by Fox and Falco, guns aimed right at me

Fox: Waylon Kaine, down on the ground!"

Y/n: Oh fudge...