4

It was leaving time for Baskins. After dealing Captain Diego's insults and the creeps who robbed the bank, today was in eventful.

Checking her phone, she saw a message from Y/N.

Y/N: Text me when you get home. Be safe please.

Baskins: 'Whatever happened with those creeps, they had to get into his head.'

The Chief and Damien were running like a shootout just happen in the building. Baskins and a couple of cops follow the two.

Entering the hallway to the containment cell, there were Officers on the floor with a long black spears that went through their body.

Baskins: Wh-wha-what the hell?!

Baskins scream, covering her mouth at the sight, the feeling to vomit trying to overcome. But she got it to go down.

Walking through the hall, she enter the cell room, seeing the two bosses in front of the glass where the bank robbers were inside.

Baskins: What?!

The Chief shook his head.

Chief: You can say that again

Diego: It was here...I know who did this.

Where the Officers were looking was the four people who wanted L/N had the same spears through their chest, killing them.

---

Y/N was bored at his apartment. His mind couldn't stop thinking about whoever "they" the robbers were talking about coming for him.

Y/N: 'I can't say I had it coming. My name is synonymous here in New Donk City. From saving three kids in a burning apartment to helping a pregnant lady give birth when she got in a car accident.

(Con't) 'I had my share of medals from Mayor Pauline. But I always treated the other hard workers of the NDCPD. They're the backbone of this city.'

Listening to the news, they praise me for the bank hostage situation earlier today. I hate it. I just wish others were getting recognized.

Reporter: From around the world, Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom may announce a reward for whoever can find Rosalina. With the stars going out in the Kingdom, some may be worried about the Mother of Lumas being in trouble.

(Con't) Back in New Donk City, looks like things aren't in control. Due to this early morning sighting of dead homeless people with their limbs teared apart from what people say were the creature who's been spotted killing other citizens from the Mushroom Kingdom, Smashville, ect has caused the Music Festival to be delayed.

(Con't) Mayor Pauline has made sure that Officers of New Donk City Police will patrol the night, looking for the creature. A curfew has been initiated for 10 o' clock for all citizens.

Y/N: 'Damn it. I wanted to talk to the Chief about joining the night shift so we can search for the thing who's harming my city.'

Getting up from my couch to the refrigerator. All there was some root beer and carton of orange juice. Taking out the juice, he drunk out of the carton.

"Don't open the door."

Eyes widen when Y/N heard a voice out of nowhere. Looking around the living room to see no intruder in here.

Y/N: What the hell was that?

"Don't open that door."

Y/N: Who's there?"

He was looking around his living room, but couldn't find the source of the voice.

Y/N: Could it be that I could hear the voice? No way. I'm going crazy.