Chapter 5

"How did it happen."

The second she asked this I looked away, there was no way I could tell the truth if they knew my dad pushed me down 4 flights of stairs everything would be bad, "I tripped while I was running."

"Lie," the man said, it was the same one that told me he would get the truth out of me, I was officially scared. He stood up walked up to me, his strides strong and powerful with the look of determination on his face.

"It's alright love, just tell us the truth." His voice was deep and fearful but had a hint of concern through it, his answer was not what I was expecting. "I can't, please just let me leave."

The man then said, "my names Cassidy, your names Reina, we're practically best friends now so just spill it, tell me, tell us what happened, what are you hiding little girl." He spoke to me as if I was a broken little girl.

"I'm telling you the truth; I fell down the stairs." Shit as I said it I realised I told them before I tripped. "Your said you tripped," as he turned to face the boys he continues, "can we just get it out of her physically or mentally, that's always fun."

I pushed further into the bed as he said the last part. Cassidy confused me he made me feel unsecure and unsafe. "Tell us what happened" said one of the other men. He looked at me as if he knew what was coming.

I know they already knew I was being abused so decided it was best to have the truth come out now not later. "I'm going to ask you this one more time what happened to you." I took a long pause until it was time to admit it.

"My father happened."