Chapter 17

August's POV:

After an amazing day of shopping I must've fallen asleep cause I woke up like 2 seconds ago and Kingsley's carrying me.

I love Kingsley with all my heart, I mean he's my brother and a great one as well. But what happened to Reina just isn't right, I mean the poor girl after all she's been through she now has to marry a total stranger.

Kingsley placed me on my bed and kissed my forehead, "thank you for bringing me in."

"Hey, sleepy head... I thought you were still asleep. Since your awake though I'll tell you face to face. I'm going back to Italy for a month, just so Reina can have sometime without me or her brother. And I need you to get her comfortable here."

He was trying to make an effort, "I'm so glad you want what's best for her, enjoy your time and say hi to mum and dad for me."

With that he began to leave the room. "Wait Kingsley! Can you talk to dad about us all moving back after you get back, the Canadians don't like us being here."

"I'll try but don't get your hopes up."

After that I went to sleep super exited for tomorrow, Reina, Sharp and I are going to do hydrotherapy.

A loud scream wakes me from my slumber. Running to Reinas room I see a mouse on the floor. Aghhhhhhhhh!

I was terrified of creepy crawly creatures.

Poor Reina though she was terrified and not the 'Oh No a creepy crawly I'm terrified' but the PTSD kind of terrified.

I genuinely feel bad for her.

Cassidy then came rushing into the room, "girls what's wrong?" All I could do was point at the weird creature.

Cassidy being Cassidy grabbed it but it's tail and chucked it out the window. I mean thank god but gross.

I then looked at Reina, she seemed alright as she wasn't hiding under her sheets like before.

"Don't freak me out like that again. Kingsley left me in charge and I thought on of you were seriously hurt!" Cassidy said to us.

All I did was give him puppy eyes then he left. "So Reina I want yo show you everything I bought for you yesterday!"

"August you really didn't have to." She replied but instead of saying anything I walked into her closet and brought out the bag!