Chapter 16

Kingsley's POV:

Fuck! I gotta stop doing that. She's bloody terrified of me.

I have no clue what to do, this girl is something different. She shouldn't've been abused; I mean she's to innocent for this world.

I hate that she's been brought into this, into the mafia. The first time I saw her I knew something happened to her, I mean with bruises on her wrists of course something was wrong.

When Cassidy had told me my scouters found someone that had seen their faces I instantly wanted them dead, in fact before Reina was put in the hospital she spent 3 hours in a cell.

Thank god Marcus sent a photo of her and I asked them to take her to a room. If not she wouldn't've been so lucky.

I then heard my phone ring, speak of the devil it was Marcus

Marcus, what do you need

Big bro, how's life

What do you want

Ummmmm so, Reina...

What, what about her, is she ok, is she awake, did she hurt herself again

Damn big bro you have a crush

I do not, don't even. What were you saying before

Reina and August were talking, and August asked me to tell you she wants to go shopping with you to get Reina some clothes and tech stuff

Ok thanks Marcus tell August I'll meet her at the car in 2 hours

Ok bye Kingsley

After my call with Marcus I continued to do some mafia business you know torture a few people and do some more investigating for Reina. I was no longer worried about Valentino, but his son Ron just turned 15.

Valentino had Ron at a very young age, but Ron is no fit for the mafia. He's weak, he's young, and all he cares about is revenge. That's no way to run a mafia.

"Kingsley! Hurry up!" I heard August yell.

"I'm coming."

We got in the car then made our way to the shops, it was awful. I officially hate her. She gave me the full talk.

She hates you! Reina's terrified of you. Why did you eavesdrop? Her brother told you to stay away but you couldn't!

Oh, and you guys getting married, why, just why?

You were meant to wait! It won't even happen now. Plus she needs to get comfortable around you before you drop the marriage bomb on her!

Thank god we arrived or else I would've killed myself.

After a very long shop we had a peaceful ride back cause August fell asleep.