Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning, but Dr Sharp wasn't there, instead I heard Cassidy and August outside and I heard the door begin to open but I couldn't have them knowing I was awake it would be better for me. I decided to fake sleep

They were officially in the room then I heard them talking about the mafia and they were in it and now I was as well, the moment they mentioned MAFIA my heartbeat went up and I could hear it on the monitor.

My eyes opened and I stared at them, they look horrified but all I could do was start panicking, August started coming towards me, but I moved backwards not wanting to be near her. "Oh Shit!" Cassidy yells as he storms out.

August chased out after him and they came back a minute later with William and Marcus. As I was on the bed still panicking they were pacing around the room saying, "the boss will kill us", "he wanted to tell her", and "what did we do."

I hadn't noticed Dr Sharp had walked in until she injected me with a needle in the neck. The needle calmed me down for some time while August pushed the boys out and sat next to me along with Dr Sharp.

August then spent the next 30 minutes explaining everything to me, she told me they were apart of The Ruling Mafia, it was the strongest and most powerful mafia. This mafia was in charge of all others, August explained it as a king to all its people.

August then said her, "The Boss", Marcus, and William are all siblings and the ruling family. The boss aka her brother will be coming home in 3 days and wants to meet her to go over her position in The Mafia.

Both August and Dr Sharp left the room but came back within 5 minutes. August was holding a pile of clothes and told me to pick out an outfit. I picked some grey tracksuit pants and a white oversized hoodie.

They then began changing me really trying not to hurt but light tears fell down my cheeks as it hurt like hell. After they changed me they gave me food, water and a sleeping tablet so I would get through the night.

I had spent the next 3 days in my room not wanting to talk to anyone, August would come in once a day to give me all my food for the day and Dr Sharp also twice a day just to check up on me.

I heard footsteps outside the door but August and Dr Sharp had both come around today. I heard people talking and it sounded like August, Cassidy and someone I couldn't recognize, all I knew it was a...

There was a knock on the door, and it stopped me from my thoughts as a man barged in before I could answer. He was big and had an aura of dominance on him that made me realize it was had been three days. He was the boss.