Chapter 20:

Reina POV:

The next day went pretty fast, and I just watch some movies and wasn't bothered to take a shower.

After finding out about Kingsley I sort of went into a depressing state of mind.

After movies and movies and then binge-watching a season of arrow highly recommended I fell into a deep sleep.

*Trigger Warning* {} = dream

{"Reina, Reina, come out come out wherever you are. Sweetie no ones gonna hurt you, just me but no one else, so come on baby."

My breathing quickened as I heard the footsteps getting closer.

Hide and Seek.

The worst of the sick games they played.

Every round was worst than the one before, if you don't know how to play let me tell you then. Round one I seek, they hide. If I don't find them in 2 minutes I get punished and seek again. If I find them within 2 minutes I get punished and they seek.

If I'm not found in 2 minutes I get punished and they seek. If I'm found within 2 minutes I get punished and seek.

Each punishment is worse than the one before.

I could hear my sister getting closer and the 2 minutes were almost up, no way out of this game until I either pass out from a beating or they get bored.

It's always less of a punishment when they find me, so I begin to move so she sees me.

I look around and she's gone. From the cupboard, you could see everything, but I couldn't. She was gone. My breathing picks up and I begin to tremble. I hear yelling in the background but don't know where it's coming from.

A single twitch in the room causes me to jump slightly.

Suddenly the doors swing open, and I get jump scared by the she-devil, my sister.}

As I rise from my slumber my panic continues to escalate. I feel arms holding me down, but my eyes don't open.

My panic continues for minutes after, my brain unable to understand what's happening. Swinging my arms and legs around I yell for help.

I hear the sounds of people talking but it all just comes in one ear and out the next.

I feel these soft hands grab my neck pinching a bit of skin until a sharp sting is felt in my neck and just like that I'm out again.