N2

"HIM?!?" Both Dream and the guy screamed as they saw each other. "Aha, so you already know eachother, wonderful." Dreams boss let out a small laugh. "Just don't kill eachother." He said as he started walking back to the other meeting room. "So, you're Dream huh?" The person asked. "Exactly, and who are you?" Dream asked back. "George, George Davidson." George was looking away from Dream. "Alright George, just so you know, I don't need your help." Dream stated while looking straight at George. "I don't need yours either."

With that they both turned, and started facing the other way. "Is...Dream actually your name?" George murmured. "No" They both were still staring the opposite way. "And what's your real name?" George asked. "None of your business." George frowned, to what Dream slightly smirked. "Hey! I told you mine!" George was getting mad, he couldn't imagine how he's gonna be working with Dream on this mission, plus it's a big one, so it would probably take long. "Not my problem." Dream answered as his boss walked back into the room.

"Here are his files, don't lose them" Dreams boss handed Dream the files of the man. The mans name was Schlatt, his last name unknown. He was 35 years old, he looked much older though. He had dark hair and a beard. He also had an alcohol addiction, which to Dream, wasn't surprising. His position in the organisation was unknown, but it was a high one. Probably an executive. He was rich, like really, really rich. He owned multiple buildings in different countries. There was some other information on the file, but it wasn't that important.

"Let me look at the files too!" George tried grabbing the files from Dreams hand, to what Dream lifted them even higher. "You tall bastard!" George crossed his arms in frustration. "What's the special word?" Dream asked mockingly. "Oh fuck off!" Dream was visibly trying to make George mad. "Alright, alright here." Dream laughed and handed George the files. George started looking through them. "Can you be faster? We still have a lot of things to do." At this point Dream was purposely trying to annoy George, which was making George even more mad.

George just sighed and gave the files back to Dream. He wasn't trying to start a fight in the middle of a meeting room. "C'mon" Dream said as he opened the door and walked out. George followed him. George had no idea where they were going, but decided not to ask. He didn't want any more annoying comments from Dream. They walked till the end of the corridor and turned left. Damn this place was big, there was even more rooms. Dream walked to one of the rooms and opened the door with a key.

It was an office, probably Dreams. There was one long desk in the middle with multiple laptops. A man was sitting in front of one of the laptops and typing something. "Yo Will, we got a new mission." Dream walked up to the man and handed him the files. We'll be working with this guy. Dream pointed at George. "His name is George, George this is Wilbur, my assistant." Wilbur waved to George and George waved back. George just hoped that Wilbur wasn't an asshole like Dream.

CHAAAAAPTER 2!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!