N9

George made a plan. To later, when no one was watching, sneak off to the camera room. See the camera footage, and check out the place where Dream was heading. He knew it was risky and unnecessary, but his interest was thriving, so there was nothing stopping him.

First of course he had to find the key to the room. Or did he? He remembered that the room opened with a key card, he still remembered the kind of key card it was, so it wouldn't be that hard to hack the system. The fact that he could get caught concerned him, but he's a good liar, could make up some random lie on the spot.

After thinking about it deeper, he decided to push off the plan for later. There was way to many dangers. First of all, it wasn't the only camera room, anyone in any other one could see him. Second of all, he wasn't here to do something as stupid as that. He was there to work.

He sighed and continued his reports and other shit he had to do. However, he wasn't planning on letting his curiosity slip. He knew that he would eventually find out what was up with Dream. That was his goal, and George never gave up on his goals. 

The day was finished and George was already packing up to leave. Wilbur already left a bit earlier, cause he finished his work faster. Not surprisingly Dream didn't show up the whole time that George was there. It didn't really bother George though. He was actually relieved that he didn't have to deal with Dreams annoying ass. 

George said his goodbyes to everyone that he ran into on his way, and continued his way out. As George left the building though, he felt something weird. As if someone was watching him. George as tired as he was, decided to never mind that and continue his way home. 

He had his car parked further away from the building, because that was much safer, so it would take him quite some time to get to it. In a few minutes of him walking, a sudden chill ran down his back. He could literally feel someone's eyes on him. He started nervously looking around, trying to find whoever was looking at him so intently. 

As he made his away further and further suddenly a blade flew right by his head, it barely missed. George immediately took out his own custom made knife, and turned into the alley where the knife flew from. It was night, so it was kind of hard to see, but George didn't care. He was a mafia member after all, he was trained to do things like this, it was the mere purpose of his existence. 

He ran down the alley way, looking for the bitch that tried to kill him just now. He knew that the person wasn't anywhere up on the buildings, because the blade flew right by his face horizontally, that would mean that the attacker was on the ground, and that meant, that he couldn't get away so fast.