N6

"No way in hell" George spat and pushed Dream away. "How was I supposed to know that someone is gonna decide to lock us in?!" George crossed his arms and looked away. He knew it was sort of his fault, but he would never admit that Dream was right, so he continued to hold his ground. "And anyways, knowing you, you would ask me to lick your feet or something." George fake gaged after he said that, to make fun of Dream.

"And what if I did? You wouldn't be able to resist anyways, I'm much stronger than you." Dream laughed. "In your Dreams!" George knew that Dream probably was stronger than him. He was much taller and buffer, but of course, George would never give up in an argument to Dream. After a while of standing and staring at each other fiercfuly, they both slowly walked up to the table and sat down.

"So...." George started. "I was looking over your documents and..." George didn't have time to finish when Dream cut him off. "MY WHAT? WHO GAVE YOU MY DOCUMENTS?!" Dream suddenly stood up and slammed his arms onto the table. The sudden reaction made George burst out with laughter. "HAHAHAHA....I hacked your system of course." George finished while still wheezing.

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" Dream stormed off the chair, and grabbed George by his tie. George immediately stopped laughing and looked up at Dream. Dream looked mad and extremely intimidating. A normal person would be begging for their life right now. However it just made George laugh even more. Dream let go off of George's tie so suddenly that it made George fall over with his chair. Of course, that made George laugh even more.

George found that when Dream was mad he wasn't actually that intimidating like the rumors said. There were always rumors going on about Dream, and not only because he was so high ranked and good at his job, but also because he was so mysterious and closed. The only person Dream really ever opened up to was Sapnap. Nobody else. He just couldn't get attached to anyone else in that way. Attachment felt disgusting to Dream for some reason. Finding himself starting to like or trust a person felt weird and unpleasant.

So every time Dream found himself starting to develop any kind of feelings to anyone, he would immediately stop himself. He didn't understand if it was because he was scared of getting attached to anyone and losing them or because of how much killing he has already done, that the ability to care about people left him. However of course, that didn't include Sapnap.

Dream also found himself wondering what he would do if something happened to Sapnap. Sapnap wasn't any worse than Dream, but Dream was still worried. Sapnap was always on missions, really hard ones too. Anything could have happened to him. Dream could just come one day and Sapnap wouldn't be there. Dream couldn't imagine how he would live knowing that Sapnap wasn't there anymore.

Dream was flowing away into his imagination, when he suddenly came back to reality. There he saw George still laying on the floor next to the chair, lifting his head up. George stared at him with curiousness. "What? Remembered that you had a date?"

I'm back