N21

George didn't have time to dwell on his confusion for a long time as he heard quiet murmurs coming from outside the room. He'd deal with all of this the moment he got out, but right now he had to focus on not getting his head cut off for stealing information.

With the needed USB's in his pocket, including the one containing information about Ranboo, he made his way back through the secret passage. However, he noticed that there were far too many people walking around the corridors for him to go unnoticed. He's have to act quickly and rationally. Well, almost rationally.

The moment he saw a chance, he took it. He ran out of the room that was connected to the file room, and without thinking, opened the first window he saw and jumped out. The fall wasn't the softest thing he experienced in his life, but he could manage. It was only the third floor, and George has had to jump off of higher things in the past.

He was out of the building with a cut on his leg, skin torn by the ground on his arms, but the needed information. Now he just had to go and deliver it. George felt incredibly relieved that he was finally out, but also couldn't shake away the creeps that he got when thinking about what he had discovered. How was he even going to face Dream after this?

Still in the uniform of the guards, he walked around the building trying to remain unnoticed, and slipped out through a random alleyway. He was headed straight for his mafia building. He didn't want to risk losing these USB's after the amount of effort he put into obtaining them.

He also didn't want to risk a run in with Dream or Ranboo. However, considering what happened last time, he wouldn't be surprised if Dream would be in the middle of a tea party with his boss the moment he walked in. George scoffed to himself while thinking about it. He would definitely have a nice long conversation with Dream about what happened.

The moment he walked into the building, some people threw weird glances at him. That was understandable though. Not everyone walks into a space filled with armed men while dressed as the enemy. However, George was far too tired to deal with changing right now. Plus, he was sure he'd be recognized. Compared to Dream he also happened to have authority.

Delivering the USB's was his top priority right now. He was sure that they would be much safer in the hands of his boss. What would happen with them later was none of his concern. He really didn't care whether the information would reach Dream or not. If his boss is going to keep the information to himself, or share it with Dream's mafia.

George reached his boss's office hastily. He knocked and without waiting for a reply immediately walked in. That would have been considered punishable behavior for others, but he didn't really care. The situation was urgent enough.

When he walked in he was greeted with a smile from his boss. He was sitting cross-legged at the table, sipping tea. "Nice to see you George, would you like some tea?" He asked as he pointed to the second cup that stood on the table. It was as if he knew that George was going to show up at this moment.

George frowned at the situation. He was getting way too confused following what's happening. "Is something the matter George?" Asked his boss, while mimicking concern.

"Oh, no, It's nothing boss." George answered quickly. "I've just come to deliver some information I've acquired, and after that I wish to be excused home, It's been a long day." George murmured quietly as he reached in his pocket and handed his boss the USB's. "Thanks for your hard work, George." His boss answered while waving him goodbye.

George walked out of the office, feeling down his pocket to make sure that one USB still remained there. No way he would hand over the USB related to Ranboo. He was done with people trying to keep secrets from him. He was going to investigate this on his own and find out what was really going on.