N16

It was afternoon when George had to go to Dreams mafia to do some work. Specifically discuss some documents with Dream. He didn't really want to do it, of course. But he didn't have much of a choice. He also decided that he would try to find something on Ranboo while he was at it.

He was supposed to go there by foot, because of the threat. But he was too lazy and tired to do that. So he ordered a taxi. It was a bit of a risk, but he was kind of sure that a random dude named Tahid with a 2 inch beard wasn't going to turn out to be Ranboo.

When he got to the building he immediately made his way to Wilbur's office. He wasn't going to risk anymore.

He sat down at the part of the table that he usually sat at and took out his laptop. Wilbur looked up at him and gave him a nod, which George assumed was his way of saying hello. George nodded back and started doing whatever work he had before Dream would come.

After 20 minutes of finishing his document and playing fire boy and water girl all by himself, George started getting impatient. "So, is Dream coming or not?" To that Wilbur sticked out his head from under his laptop. "Uh, I'm not sure, he was supposed be talking with your boss, but he must have finished that a long time ago. He might be down in the training room."

George rolled his eyes. Was Dream that irresponsible? Well, at least it meant one thing. He could look through some of his stuff without him knowing. But not here and not now, since Wilbur was still here. He was planning to wait till Wilbur was gone. Or was he?

He knew that this wasn't the only office Dream worked at. There was another one. One where a lot of Dreams documents were probably kept. But one problem was that, it was probably locked. But that wasn't that big a problem. George was a spy after all. He could definitely pick the lock, but at the same time there were cameras.

However, George knew he could deactivate the cameras. Through all of the time that he had been in this building, he made sure to note down all of the important things around. So this was it. His plan. He was going to deactivate the camera near the room with a special flash light. Then he would pick the lock and look through the documents. He wasn't going to take anything though, so it would be less suspicious.

George stood up and put his laptop away.  Wilbur didn't even look his way as George was leaving. He made sure to walk taking the most confusing route to the room, without letting cameras see him. When he got to the corridor with the room he looked around. The camera was pointing in a way that George wouldn't be seen unless he went further. At that moment he took out his flash light and shone it at the camera.

Now he needed to pick the lock as fast he could, so anyone who was checking the cameras wouldn't be that concerned about the camera being deactivated for a long time. He quickly ran over to the door and opened it in about 30 seconds. As soon as he was inside he activated the camera.

The room wasn't very big. It had one desk that stood right infront of George, a couch and a closet. George ran over to the drawers that were connected to the desk. He opened them and started taking out all the files, trying not to make a mess. And there it was, a file that was titled "Ranboo". George opened it and took a few quick photos before putting everything back.

As George was turning around to leave, there was a sudden thud of the door closing. "Now who do we have here?" Came from a familiar calm voice that belonged to Dream.