N12

After George was done eating he set the bowl aside and signaled to Dream that he was done. Dream took the bowl and brought it back to the kitchen. At this moment George tried standing up again, but he gave up fully when he realized that his wound wasn't a joke, it was actually really bad.

"Can you bring me home?" George asked as Dream entered the room. "For you to die alone?" Dream joked. George frowned "Seriously." Dream laughed a bit. "I'm serious too, who's gonna take care of you there? Doesn't seem like you have a family." 

The comment angered George, but he decided not to answer to it. "So you're gonna take care of me?" He asked in return. "Doesn't seem like I have a choice there." Dream answered. George sighed and looked up. "What are we gonna do about work?" He asked with another sigh. "You're gonna have to work from home, I already brought all of your stuff." 

"YOU WHAT?!" George shot up on the bed not minding the pain that shot through him. "Well your home keys were in your pocket, so I took it as an invite" Dream laughed. "OH YOU'LL GET AN INVITE RIGHT NOW, TO HELL!" George screamed as he threw a pillow at him. This caused Dream to laugh even more and George get more furious.

"Anyways, it's time to change your bandages, so you better be prepared." Dream said as he threw the pillow back to its place. George grunted and got up a bit. Dream took out some new bandages, alcohol and other stuff that were needed. He came up to George and proceeded to carefully take off the shirt that was on George.

"Wait...Is this YOUR SHIRT?!" George was about to explode at this point. "No shit, whos else? Did you want me to bring your whole wardrobe here?" Dream scoffed and continued taking off the shirt. He then started taking of the previous bandages, soaked in blood.

He carefully moved his fingers around Georges body, sending shivers down his spine. Dreams fingers felt so cold, George almost melted in their touch. George didn't even mind the pain, he just wanted to stay like this forever...with Dream touching him....WAIT....WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!?!

George quickly pushed away all of the weird thoughts when he noticed that Dream was done. He put Dreams shirt back on, which weirdly smelt like coconuts, though he wasn't surprised, because earlier at work he found a coconut perfume when he was going through Dreams stuff.

"Sooooooo....do you wanna do something...?" Dream asked quietly. "I mean...we are going to be here for quite a while." He finished. "Work." George replied with a dry tone. "Ugh, you're so boring, let's at least watch a movie or something." Dream sighed as he finished. "Sure I guess." Came as a reply.

Dream took out his laptop, the same one he used for work. George found this irresponsible. Not only that he used the same laptop for work and his own needs, but also that it had a bunch of stickers. Dream started putting on some random movie, that he didn't bother getting Georges opinion on, when the bell rang.