N3

George walked up to the table where Wilbur sat. He took a glance at what Wilbur was doing on his laptop. Wilbur apparently had a USB of the files, and was now looking over them. "Oh by the way George. Your boss gave this to me, he told me to pass it to you whenever I see you." Wilbur passed George a computer bag. It had George's laptop, it wasn't an ordinary one though. It was an expensive one, specifically made for George and his job. Only high ranking members could have privileges like that.

"Important one I see." Dream said with a smirk. George just scoffed at him and took out his laptop. He put it onto the free part of the table and started doing his job. He connect the USB of the files that was provided to him. He started making research on the organisation Schlatt was working in. While he was doing that, Dream was crawling behind him and looking at what George was doing. George didn't notice him at first, until he felt Dreams warm breath on his neck. "Can you fuck off? Im doing my job." George tried asking calmly.

"Nah uh, I'm interested too." Dream wasn't the one to usually do the research, or fill out report papers, or anything else like that. He was mostly the fighter. Wilbur, as his assistant did all of that. He did all the strategising, while Dream did all of the dirty work. Plus Dream was usually too busy for paper work. Dream started reading through all the research George was making. George at this point was already sketching out the map of the building. It was very big, like VERY big. Adding to that, it probably had A LOT of security. What do you mean probably? It definitely did.

After a while Dream started getting bored of all the coding stuff George was doing, and he started looking around. He turned his head down and saw something on George's neck. It was a scar, a pretty long one too. He probably got it from a flying blade. Dream started imagining a flying blade cutting up George, it made him happy. He smirked a little after that thought and looked up. He looked right at Wilbur. Wilbur was trying SO HARD not to laugh. He winked at Dream and put his head down behind his laptop, to hide the fact that he was laughing.

Dream started quickly trying to show with some weird hand language that it was a misunderstanding, and that him smiling was because of a whole other reason. But it was too late. He just rolled his eyes and continued staring into whatever George was doing. After George was done with the sketching and writing, he and Wilbur started discussing all of the information they had. That bored Dream out, so he decided to go to his favourite place, the training room.

Dream always had problems with calming himself, especially after a badly failed mission. He preferred spending his time in the training room. It would calm him down, and it was private, so he could have some quiet space to himself. The walls of the room were sound proof, so he could shoot out of a gun without disturbing anyone on the floor.

Whenever they both were free, Dream liked to go there with his friend Sapnap. Sapnap was someone very important to Dream. They've been friends since they were really young. Both of their fathers worked together, so they used to always spend time together. Dream remembered being with Sapnap more than being with his father. His father was a busy, rich man. He cared more about his job than his family. The only thing he would do, is send them money. He wouldn't come home until very late, that is of course, if he decided to even show up.

Yo guys, chapter 3!