Chapter 3

She watched the little squabble from the roof, she took another puff from the cigarette between her fingers before snubbing it out with the heel of her foot. She chuckled.
"Thats my nephew, now Kurogiri lets go." She spoke softly, but she held up her finger and paused before turning around and walking back to the edge of the building.

"(F/N, L/N) I can't wait to meet you once again!" The woman shouted, you turned to face the voice making direct eye contact with her as she blew a kiss, winked and walked back across the roof. You didn't know how to react to your aunt being on top of your school, Bakugo followed your gaze but saw nothing as they were already gone. You sighed and scoffed before walking into the main building to get ready for the last lesson of the day.

The last period moved really slowly as you couldn't stop thinking about the appearance of your Aunt, especially as it was your dad's sister and not your mums. Bakugo saw your distress but didn't know what to do so he left you to your own devices instead of possibly adding onto the weight of the situation, Midoriya was still very confused and embarrassed by the chance meeting of you on the beach.

Finally the day was over, you packed away your stuff and got ready to leave.
'Bakugo is packing away his stuff slowly, he wants to see you off.' Your quirk chimed, you raised your eyebrows.
"Bakugo did you want to talk to me." You spoke coldly drawing attention like a house fire, Bakugo flinched packing his stuff up faster.
"No dumbass, I've had enough of you for today." Bakugo replied his tone was the same as ever. You rubbed your nose and looked out the window seeing the cold sun settle just above the houses.

Bakugo looked back over his shoulder, the room was empty now apart from you. You were looking out the window as your hands fiddled with a twisting box, that you kept flipping over in your hand, the other hand pushed back your scruffy unkempt (h/c) hair.
"What are you playing with." Bakugo asked checked down the hallway to make sure the hallway was clear of people. You smiled, Bakugo noticed and realised.

'He knew this was gonna happen.' Bakugo sighed and played right into your hands. You stopped fidgeting with the toy and examined it. It was a multicoloured box with hinges which connected together lots of little boxes, you put it on table and looked over at Bakugo who was stood in the doorway.
"Just something to play with while I waited for you to be honest with me." You smirked broadly and he chuckled, before stepping into the room and tilting his head to the side.

"I don't have anything I need to be honest with you about." Bakugo spoke his tone had changed once again back to what it was like when you were alone and there was no one there that he had to keep his persona for.
"Then why did you wait for me?" You asked tilting your own head and this made Bakugo look to the ground in an instant, he removed one of his hands from his pocket and massaged the side of his head before moving it round till it was on the nape of his neck.

"Because I wanted to walk you home, and apologise for something." Bakugo admitted, you were stunned by his honesty.
"Uhh, but I don't need to walk home I can travel through the shadow and be home in an instant." You spoke completely undermining his plan, but he had a back up plan.
"Just shut up and walk home with me dumbass." Bakugo ordered, you chuckled and picked up your bags and other stuff.
"Fine, we can walk." You relented walking up to him and then stepping around him out into the hallway.

You saw a head of purple hair disappear round the corner.
"Oh no you don't." You called as you dropped into the shadows, Bakugo stared at the ground confused as the shadow residue rose like a water droplet hitting water, 'Inkwell'.

He looked down the hallway seeing you drag a purple haired student down the hallway towards him.
"This fucker tried to escape." You spoke crudely, a door opened and teacher poked their head out.
"Number 1; language please, number 2; what are you still doing on school site. GO HOME." The teacher shouted before promptly closing his door.

You froze up like a cat getting caught doing something evil, while Bakugo snarled because he was startled.
"So who is this." Bakugo finally asked once they were safe from the wrath of teachers, you sighed and held up one of the people you've known since you were young.
"Takata Masahiro." The purple haired kid whimpered not bothering to struggle out of your grip, you nodded to Bakugo. Who in truth didn't really care.

"Whatever lets go." Bakugo spoke calmly walking to the stairwell, you looked down at Takata he simply watched Bakugo walk away. You were just confused that Bakugo didn't lash out for eavesdropping on their conversation.
"Hello? (L/N) your boyfriend's getting away." Takata spoke not realising the blunder he just made, Bakugo froze on the spot while you stared at him in disbelief.

"Fuckin dumbass do you really think I'd date him, of all the people him? Where did you even get that idea in the-" You were interrupted by your quirk, 'Bakugo is angry... volatile.' The quirks thought stumped you for a moment, 'Why would Bakugo be angry, oh wait, the anger was a slow burner.' You thought looking over at Bakugo who was still stopped rigid.
"I didn't come up with it, it was a rumour because recently you two have seemed to get really close so it spread like a fire." Takata justified fearing for his life.

"You wish, then you'd finally have something to write about you pervert." You chortled and dropped Takata to the floor, walking down the hallway to catch up with Bakugo.

You trundled behind Bakugo, he was silent you figured it was because he was seething with anger from Takata earlier.
"Speed up shitty Inkwell, at this rate we won't make it home before the suns gone down." Bakugo shouted back with out facing you, you sped up walking a step behind him.
"I'm sorry about the Deku thing, just seeing you with that shitty broccoli made me annoyed, and you did lie about why you went. But its probably a secret between you and Deku so I won't bother you about it." Bakugo spoke calmly, his words were truthful but you didn't really care much.

After all, if there was a problem you would have decked him then and there. You chuckled, Bakugo finally turned around his expression was dire.
"Stupid dynamite boy, you don't have to apologise for something I don't care about." You spoke with a smile on your face, Bakugo turned away as fast as possible and faced the path and kept walking.
"Oi dumbass this is my street." You called to him as you turned down your road.

"Shut up you bastard Inkwell." Bakugo shouted making you chuckle as you got closer to your house. You opened the door and crept in with out a sound but it was for naught as you saw the post-it-note on the fridge which meant that mum was still out working and wouldn't be home till late. You read it and it was the normal note with no special detail on it.

You clambered up the stairs and laid out on your bed, and scrolled through your phone.

'So boring without our explosion king.'