Chapter 7

"Fine Bakugo get up here and show us how it's done, since (L/N) doesn't want to show of his powers just yet." Aizawa relented, Bakugo's attention was finally pulled away from Midoriya who was chattering away like a broken washing machine.
You watched as Bakugo blew the ball into the stratosphere with a mere explosion, and you scoffed.
"705.2." Aizawa showed the little screen to the group, there was a varied amount of discourse that spread around the class.

"Bahhh." You made an incoherent noise moving back into the classes main group.
"The bottom of the group with the lowest scored will be judged as hopeless and excluded from the course." Aizawa spoke coolly making your ears prick up like a cat. It made you smirk, your classmates saw and were worried.

"First we are gonna do sprints." Aizawa looked down at a list, you turned your head.
"Can you define sprint for me sir?" You asked, he saw the smirk on your face.
"It doesn't matter as long as you cross the finish line." He spoke, you gave a thumbs up.

You were surprised by some of those who participated especially Ida, who crossed the finish line at blazing speeds and still managed to control himself. It was finally your turn, you looked to your classmates they were clearly perplexed by your casual stance and Midoriya was still lost in his own thoughts. Your hands still in your pockets as you yawned in your boredom.

Then it begun, but for you it ended almost instantly as you travelled the distance in 2 second and about a half, you landed behind the camera as it was the only thing that was casting a shadow, swiftly you stepped around it marking the end of your test. But it wasn't enough to beat Tenya Ida.
"3.11 seconds, your slower than before (L/N)" Aizawa shouted at you, your mouth hung open and you rolled your eyes, "Shut up old man, I was trying to impress you then." You whined walking back to the side of the track.

Next was Bakugo and Midoriya, and you weren't surprised when Bakugo thrashed Midoriya. Next came the  grip strength, scoring 78kg you sighed not impressed but not disappointed either after all for your build that would be considered above average. After that came the standing long jump for which you had to jump so you jumped on the spot fell into the shadows and appeared in the shadows cast by the sand. The 4th event was side-to-side stepping, which you did not excel in since it required effort and you had no real advantage.

The 5th event was the soft ball throw which you made Bakugo substitute for you, even you were at awe when Uraraka threw the ball to infinity but next it was your turn and you didnt want Bakugo to have one up on you, everyone watched as you pretended to line up the throw before you underarm threw the ball where it was going to land about 2 metres away from you when it sunk through the shadows.
"699.7 metres." Aizawa read out looking at you, it was an annoyed glance but he knew what you wanted to do, it was to equal Bakugo to get on his nerves.

"Shit, fuck. Only 5.5 metres off dammit." You scowled annoyed at the fact you couldn't piss Bakugo off more than you already had. Then it was Midoriya, you watched intently.
"46 metres." Aizawa announced, you blinked hard before catching on that Aizawa had erased his Quirk.
"He always does it to make light of something you hadn't understood." You thought, but they weren't in your head instead saying them out loud as you watched the green haired boy intently to see what his Quirk was.

It was then, the ball fired out of Midoriya's hand like a rocket it wasn't as explosive as Bakugo but it was close in power.
"705....3 metres." Aizawa spoke even he was stunned believing the entrance was a fluke and he would only self-destruct with each use of his quirk. You looked at his finger, it was in the same condition on that day too just on a much wider scale.

"That little bastard." You muttered with a chuckle, you looked to Bakugo who only showed horror in his expression and you understood why. But it didn't stop you from laughing your heart out, Bakugo turned to you knowing exactly what you were laughing about.
"Shut up shitty Inkwell!" Bakugo shouted, but you kept laughing hysterically. Your class couldn't understand the events that were playing out around them.

"You got outshone by a quirkless broccoli." You cracked up causing Bakugo to writhe clenching his hands.
"I said shut up Inkwell."
"Also you got outdone by the both of us so what does that make you." Bakugo added making you stop laughing and instead pout while kicking the dirt.

"That was only because I was trying to match you." You replied, he smirked broadly regaining his confidence.
"Oh yeah and not because that's the current limit of you prowess." He smirked baring his teeth, you scoffed but he was right.

"Shut it you stupid chihuahua." You called back turning his smirk into a uncontrolled rage, he grabbed at your collar and stared you in the eyes, "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" He shouted, you winced at his volume but he didn't care this time.
"I called you a chihuahua." You repeated honestly, and yet again he didn't know where to go from there, normally people would cower in fear and retract their statements but never did and he didn't know what to do when you didn't.

"Tch." He snarled releasing your collar and letting you go again he walked away angry and flushed. 

The rest of the events flew past, leading to the finale of stress which had been building up in most of the other classmates especially Midoriya who had come dead last in most of the events.
"Oh yeah the whole expulsion thing was a lie." The initial words made most gawp, but you stood staring with indifference.
"It was a logical ruse... to pull out your best performances." You muttered his own words under your breath.

Midoriya went into overload and almost passed out, luckily he didn't but you could tell it was very close. While others gathered that of course Aizawa couldn't simply remove them from the class, simply not knowing him as well you did.
"No he didn't do it, because no one here has absolutely zero potential. He dropped entire classes before." You killed the mood entirely before following Aizawa.

As you followed you remembered the time you had spent with the hero after disappearance of your father, he had become your mentor using rigorous training methods to keep you in shape and distracted from the lack of your father while also helping you to process it. This resulted in you knowing his bullshit like the back of your hand since you had frequented some of his lessons.

You found Aizawa and the bulking figure of All Might in a suit you struggled to withhold the laugh from seeing All Might in a suit but you quelled it as you listened to their conversation.
"...you too? So you have his back right? Normally that goes the teaching code since teachers shouldn't have a bias." Aizawa leaving All Might stunned and wordless.

"The only reason is that his chances are above the 'zero' mark... that's all." Aizawa spoke walking away leaving you listening to All Might's stunned silence before you too slipped away and waited for your next lesson to begin.