Chapter 6

Your breathing pattern finally regulated and returned to normal, you rested your arms on your knees and leaned forward looking between your legs at the ground. Lost in thought you jumped as you felt a cold touch ride along your cheek.
"Fuckin' hell." You cried out absentmindedly, you looked up about to give whoever it was a piece of your mind.

But it was Bakugo, you still scowled at him so he returned it.
"Fine no drink for you then." Bakugo spoke withdrawing the bottle, you lightened up.
"No no I'll take it." You pleaded, Bakugo raised an eyebrow, "Make your mind up on your emotions it confusing dumbass." Bakugo snarled, holding out the bottle to you took it and sucked on it. A exasperated gasp escaped your mouth as the drought in your throat was washed away.

"That was a side to you I've never seen before, honestly it was surprising and very very annoying don't ever show me up Inkwell." Bakugo spoke calmly but it was a threat regardless taking a long swig of his own drink, you chuckled like you did exam.
"Shuddup, I wonder how Midoriya did." You tried to move the conversation receiving a angry snarl and growl from Bakugo.

"There he is." You spoke noticing the little broccoli shake like a cold dog, then you saw his arm.
"Holy fu-." You caught yourself and ran over to the clearly shaken kid, he smiled meekly at your approach and wasn't expecting you to wrap your arms around him.
"How did you manage this, don't tell me you couldn't run from a robot and your arm got crushed. Your quirkless for heavens sake how could you do a test like this and expect to pass." You spoke not taking your eyes off his arm.

You heard a whimper and recoiled, "Don't get your snot on me." You whined, Midoriya chukled at your priorities.
"I'm sorry (L/N) I couldn't even score a point." He whimpered, you raised an eyebrow asking if he was serious. Shaking your head, "Its a test for people with quirks it was obvious that-." You began.
"'Scuse me but he does have a quirk, he took down the 'Thwomper' by himself." You looked up at the dude who had spoken then back at Midoriya who was making insensible ramblings.

"You what!" Both you and Bakugo screamed in unison. Then you looked to each other before back to Midoriya, "You have a quirk." You stood up and put your head in your hands.
"Im gonna need time to process this. So I'll see you when I see you." You spoke calmly making your way to the gate.

A week passed slowly, but not a single emotion passed over your face you were still stumped by the information that Midoriya had a quirk even though he showed it before.
"(F/N) ITS HERE!" Your mum shouted from downstairs, you clambered out of your desk chair and shot down the stairs.

You tore open the letter watching as a hunk of metal fell, your mum tried to catch it missing by an inch. She winced expecting the clatter of metal on her laminate floor but none came. She looked to you and saw you analysing the little hunk of metal turning it over in your hand.
"How did you?" She asked bewildered, you looked her with a smirk.
"Shadows mum." You answered placing the thing on a table waiting suddenly it lit up showing a display.

"All Might!" Your mum cried out seeing the number 1 hero on this video.
"(L/N) shōnen, your show during the entrance exam was unparalleled by anyone else that had taken part and as one of the top 3 highest scoring participants we welcome you to the fold and most of all welcome you to UA, I hope to see you march along with the rest of your classmates," All Might spoke like he always had, "The results will be published to the public with in two months of the school year starting. Be ready, be PLUS ULTRA." All Might shouted like his life depended on it.

March finally came around, you were excited for what laid ahead.
"Alright fine see you later." Your mum shouted from the living room not even moving to see you off, you pulled up your bag and left.
You stood before the massive school looking up.
"Pretty imposing isn't it?" A voice made you jump, but it wasn't before you were already spinning through the air with a leg about to clatter them to the ground.

You caught yourself before it landed, recognising the unkempt hero with the scarf wrapped dozens of times around his shoulders. But most of all he was in a sleeping bag.
"Eraserhead?" You asked, but he blunted you with a nod. You had talked to him before when he had visited you and your mother after the unexplained disappearance of your hero father.

"You spent your time well." Eraserhead commented feeling the force behind the kick finally grazing around his neck.
"Especially as you drew your hammers using your own body's shadow." Eraserhead had already analysed you in your first meeting.

You could see it but one side of his lips raised itself acutely. He began hopping toward the school, "Im your homeroom teacher, so you better get there before I do." Eraserhead called back to you without turning, you rushed to stay just in front of him just in case you got lost. You opened the door to class 1-A and saw the usual suspects lively as ever.

But as you entered Bakugo shut up which in turn made most the class quiet.
"Midoriya you did get in." You spoke calmly weirdly surprised to see Midoriya in the classroom, you looked to Bakugo and made eye contact he looked away huffing his little heart out. You turned back to the door and looked down seeing Eraserhead's face, Midoriya and Uraraka followed seeing the same thing.
"If you're here to socialise, then get out, this is *suck* the hero course." The sleeping bag spoke before standing up.

"Im your homeroom teacher nice to meet you blah blah blah... now put on your gym kit we are going to the grounds." Eraserhead spoke clearly bored of it already. There was a lot of exasperated students who gasped at the sudden change in course from the norm. But you chuckled, you liked this already.

You stepped out onto the sports ground your face failing to catch you anticipation at all, instead it was plain and contrasted those who were panicked.
"Soft ball throwing, standard long jump, 50 metre dash, endurance running, grip strength, side-to-side stepping, upper body training and seated toe touch." You mocked the words right out of his mouth, he stared at you the slight raise in his lips shone for a second before disappearing.

"Exactly." Aizawa Shota, spoke his tone stayed as monotone as his dress sense. Your classmates looked at you confused, except Bakugo who was staring at Midoriya with an evil look.
"Seeing as you know my exercises so well, you'll be the first to throw the softball." Aizawa spoke calmly giving a devilish grin that he didn't try to hide, you sighed and walked forward.

"Sir, I feel like a better... visual example would be my classmate Bakugo Katsuki." You spoke with a calm demeanour and your own devilish grin, Aizawa chuckled.