Chapter 12

When you returned to class it was to Midoriya being honoured like you had when you returned, your mood turned sour seeing the grievous wounds still up his arms. You walked behind him in the crowded huddle, the slap across the back of his head rung out across the room people stared at you in horror.

"Why would you do something so stupid for a training match!? I understand you want to win, but you wont win a real fight against villains if with every attack you debilitate yourself!" You shouted pissed of he would sacrifice his entire arm and his consciousness for his ally to get the objective.
"But it was what the situation required." Midoriya defended himself while rubbing his now sore head.

"My arse, if that was real your sacrifice would have lead to your capture if not you being just as valuable as a civilian. You may have won the war but the battle was lost along with the king."  You countered, it pissed you off more as you thought about it.
"But it wasn't a real situation and you're acting like a sore loser." Ashido spoke pouting, you looked at her with your eyebrow raised.

"I understand that, but he's training to go into real situations and it's better that he understands that heroic sacrifices are not valued and instead the person becomes a liability. Also I am a sore loser but at least I understand the value of these matches." You spoke unwavering in your opinion.
"He's right."

An unfamiliar voice perked up, you didn't turn since the anger in your quirk made you very aware of who it was.
"See he agrees with me and his- nevermind." You shut your mouth before the words spilled out of your mouth, you got weird looks from most and even Todoroki himself was confused by your catch.

"What's so wrong about talking about-" Your hand covered her mouth before the words could come out, getting strange looks from those around. You were so confused by their ignorance when it clicked.
"Ah oh yeah none of you have the ways to get that sort of stuff." You spoke your thoughts outloud subconsciously.

"What sort of stuff?" Bakugo asked his word making you turn intrigued by his intrigue.
"None of ya business sorta stuff." You answered making him snarl, you felt a tug on your shoulder as you squared off through stares with Bakugo. You looked at Todoroki who was wearing the plain face that plagued his personality.

"Can we talk?" Todoroki asked making the room silent, you sighed.
"Fine I'll take us somewhere private." You answered dropping both you into the shadows. You leaned on the guard rail that ran around the roof and looked out.
"What do you know?" Todoroki broke character and snarled his question.

"Enough." You answered not looking at him, it pissed him off.
"Expand." He ordered, you sighed and turned to him.
"Fine but don't be mad." You knew regardless that he would be mad, your simple hinting that you knew caused this so it wouldn't get much better.

"Your Dad is a massive dick, who married with the purpose of mixing quirks, then rejected the kids who couldn't meet his standards. Then worked you half to death, traumatised your mum. Thats about it." You answered summing most of the past up in two sentences, he seemed to calm down knowing that you weren't pushing his Dad's agenda.

"Thanks for not talking about him then." Todoroki sat down on the roof floor, you looked down at him feeling what could be called sympathy for having shitty dad's. Your quirk disappeared for a moment but returned, but that second scarred you half to death. You waited for him to recover and have time to himself since you'd need it too.

"Todoroki, class starts soon, we need to get back." You spoke looking out again, he looked up.
"Yeah okay let's go." He spoke standing, you both dropped into the shadows again landing outside the classroom. He walked in first, you waited outside and watched as students rushed up and down the hallway to make their classes on time.

"(Y/N) In." Aizawa ordered. You slipped down off the railing and walked to the class door, sighing before you entered. There was a lot of strange looks but the rest of the day continued as normal. Until the end of the day, you watched as Midoriya confronted Bakugo at the front gate.
'It's about Midoriya's quirk donor.' Your Quirk chimed in making you gasp in realisation.

'Does he really trust him that much?' You thought looking at Midoriya who was now standing silently as Bakugo unloaded everything he had kept inside all day. You watched as All Might made his appearance but was shrugged off and ditched, 'Wow he's hurt, I might have to do something.' Was the only thing to come to mind.
'I never said that Midoriya told him it was All Might, just that his quirk was not his own.' Your quirk thought.

You trailed Bakugo like he did for you, but you made it obvious you were there.
"Piss off I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." He spoke his throat was sore so his voice was hoarse, he expected a chuckle or a laugh but there was none instead you caught up with him and walked alongside him. He looked away desperate to not let you see his bloodshot eyes, but you already knew they were there.

"What is this? Silent contempt? Then stop and fuck off shitty Inkwell!" Bakugo shouted but you didn't wince nor waver instead you stayed by his side.
"What is wrong with you?! Dint you hear me? I said fuck off!" He berated, you stayed silent but kept walking alongside him.

"Through thick and thin, some people don't just leave when you ask dick 'ead." You finally turned to him a slight smile shone but it wasn't one of brute forced sympathy or a false smile it was a true smile.
"You wanna vent, then go ahead. I'll just be here." You looked ahead again, he lowered his head.

He walked to a bench and sat, you followed but didn't sit because you didn't know whether to sit close or on the other side of bench. It was very surprising when he gestured for you to sit close, but you obliged sitting next to him. You sat in silence but you knew it was helping since his breathing began to calm down and become more symmetrical with every breath.

You watched the world turn in silent company, you jumped not because of any hidden thing that your quirk noticed but because of a single action. Bakugo leaned his head on your shoulder, you turned slightly to see him leaning into your shoulder.
"Surely that isn't comfortable since my shoulders are quite boney." You spoke you were surprised you didn't stutter but your words didn't make him move.

"It's fine I have quite a thick head," He spoke finally there was calm in his voice, you smiled. You stayed like that for quite some time, before he finally picked his head up and stood.
"Tell no one." He spoke there was a hint of venom, you watched as he walked away. Once you were out of sight he had a small panic attack, 'What the fuck was that you idiot!' He shouted at himself through his thoughts.