Chapter 5 : Remember Me

JOURNEY

When Mia let me in all I could do was look at her. She looked bad as fuck. My dick got hard. Good thing her sister was there because my shit was on stiff mode until I remembered her sister were joining us.
"Iight ladies. Here's the deal. You can have whatever you wan't. There is no budget. Go bat shit crazy if you wan't " I told them.
" Thanks Journey , but we aren't the type of people to tske advantage of your generosity." Mia said.
"Yeahh J " Paye said cosigning.
" Good. But I mean it. You can have whatever you like. No questions asked. Especially you Princess " I said talking to Payeten.
Mia whispered in my ear " Why are you doing this ? "
" Because someone has to. . . I wanna take care of you and Paye. Ya'll deserve it. . Your worth it. " I told her looking into her pretty eyes.
" I can't help but feel like theres a catch. I can't help but feel like everyone is out to get me. You don't know what I been through Journey. " she said after I sent Paye to the car.
" Look ma ,  I'm not here to hurt you. .  I'm here to make your life better , to love and be loved. And its only you ma. Its only been you since the first time I seen you at His&Hers 3 Months ago. And you weren't even dancing at the time. You were fully dressed. I thought you were just there for the show. Then I saw you on stage. And from that moment on I vowed to take care of you and all that comes with it. Meaning Paye , being a stripper , even all of this baggage that your holding on so tight too. . . If you want. You can stop dancing now. Call and quit if you want. And even if we don't worm out. You'll always remember me. And I , you ma. . . You won't need or want for anything. I got you ma. " by the time I finished my speech she was crying. "Oh Journey , You don't know whaa this means to me. What you mean to me . . " she said jumping into my arms.
" I got you ma. " I whispered in her ear.
" I'm gonna quit. But I'm gonna have a leaving party there . . . I been planning to leave for two months. I have a job offer as a nurse since I aced all the tests I had to take."
" Congrats ma. " I said smiling down at her.
" Come onnnnn you gize. I'm fittna hace a heatstroke " Paye said coming back in the house laughing.
" Iight here we come DRAMA QUEEN " Mia said laughing at Paye.

In the car

" What ya'll wanna listen to ? " I asked them glancing over at Mia and looking in the mirror at Paye.
" Ummmm. Idk just search the stations please. " Paye said.
" Ok. " I said switching the radio on.
" Mia , look for something so he can concentrated om driving. " Paye said.
" Ok. MOTHER " Mia said changing the station.
" Omgoodness. Leave it here. " Paye said.
' Remember Me ' by Wiz Kalifah and The Weeknd was playing.
Mia and Paye started singing.
" Bad Bitch girl I think I might get used to yah , I might have to take your number when I'm through with yah. " Mia sung.
" All I ask of you is try to earn my memory make me remember you , like you remember me. . . " Paye sung.
" When was ya'll gon tell me that ya'll can sing ? " I asked them.
" Its not important. We ain't out here tryna be singers." Paye said making me laughing.
" Tell him again girllllll." Mia said cosigning
" Iight I see ya'll " I told them laughing.

**************************
At the mall

MIA

" Oh my sweet baby jesus. Where should I go first ? I have so much I want but I broke it down to 3 things " Paye said with her eyes big standing in the middle of the mall.
" You can go to all of them if you like " Journey said smiling at her.
" Ummmm , I can't it doesn'nt make me feel right. I'll just pick three stores and get 2 things out of each ? Is that better ? " she asked him looking up at him.
See thats another character trait my sister and myself have alike. We love to shop , but we're very considerate when spending others money. We never want to take advantage of someone.
" Iight cool princess. How about you ma ? " he said turning his attention back to me.
" Ummmm same thing . . . Maybe . But we came here for Paye. So I'm not sure if I'll let you spend your money on what I want. " I told him. At this moment I was testing him. I'll go into a store. Pick out one of the most exspensive this and go to pay for it. If he stops me then he's really about his word.
He looked like he was about to say something but then I gave him a killer smile. The one that always got me my way. Where my dimples sink into my cheeks and my eyes sort of glow. " Ohk ladies. Where to first ? "
"Hmmmmm , H&M" Paye said.
" K. Lead the way ". Journey said following behind myself and Paye.

While in H&M

" Oh my gawd. Look at that dress Mia. You gotta try it on. Since you won't let me wear anything like this." Paye said point of this short mini dress.
" I damn sure won't. Look at it . . . " I said.
" Try it on Miaa " she begged
" Yeah try it on Mia " Journey said.
" Oulee I'ma punch you in yo nose " I said balling my fist up at Journey, finding the dress in my size heading to the dressing room.
After putting on the dress I had to admit. It looked good on me. It was a black long sleeve mini dress. The back was completely out until you got down to the lower back to tie the back together there was a diamond/silver chain holding it together. The front was closed but there was slits going across the the front down the middle until it got to the belly botton. I looked good in it. Not to mention the shoes I had on. . . I had to have it. Thats one of the things I love the most about Paye. She has one hell of an eye for fashion.
"MIAAAAA , come on out lets see it." Paye said rushing me out of the dressing room. As I walked out I heard everyone in the store gasp. I seen Journey grab his dick and turn around.
" Wow Mia. You look beautiful " Paye said as everyone in the store agreed.
" Thankss. I would get it but it costs too much . " I said being smart.
" Don't worry about the cost ma ." Journey said stepping up.
" It costs over 1,000 dollars. " I said crossing my arms.
His face looked blank. " Ohk so ? We going out tonight so I'm buying that dress. And after you two are done shopping i'm taking ya'll to the nail salon. The one I own over on 33rd." He said like what he had to say was the end all.
" Hmph. Whatever you say." I said going back into the dressing room.