Description

It's the age old question: is doing the wrong thing for the right reason okay?

What about the right thing for the wrong reason?

All Ashton wanted to do was be a nurse so that he could help people.  What's so wrong with that? Join him, Michael, and Luke as they convince Calum to do more good and help them help others as well.

***

I am so frickin excited about this book. I hope you enjoy it :)

*** excerpt ***

Calum bit his lip, soft eyes running over the brunette.

"It's okay to be upset about what happened, Ash." The brunette flinched.

"Don't call me that," that's what his boyfriends called him, he didn't need someone like Calum sullying his nickname.

"Sorry. But really, it's okay. That was pretty intense, I know everyone thinks nurses are used to that kind of thing, that we shouldn't let it affect us, but we are only human. I can tell you truly cared about that woman, it's okay if it's bothering you."

Ashton blinked as he listened to Calum ramble about petty feelings. As if that's what he was concerned about.

I've seen more death in this place than a funeral home. Things like that don't bother me, I don't let myself attach real feelings to this place.

That's what Ashton wanted to say, but he couldn't. It would be too suspicious.

"Thanks. I'm fine though." Is what he really told Calum.

***

Hm, seems like we've got some harsh feelings here! I hope someone fixes that ☺️