EPILOGUE

♥♥♥

To Dayan...

for all the happy messages you sent that never fails to make me smile.

And to you, dearest reader...

for the votes and comments which pushes me to go on with this one.

Writing this for almost a year is totally worth it. Knowing there are people like you who appreciate my work.

Million Thanks...

♥♥♥

         It was exactly five years ago when this man in front of me visited my house in Montreal.

Then everything changed.

         No single day with him is boring for he always makes me smile. His cranky jokes to which I always laugh out loud no matter how corny it seems to others like Jeric, Luanne and even to his parents. But most of all, he always makes me feel that I am loved.

          Every morning, he never fails to tell me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. Plus the fact that he is also a caring father to our twins. That's why eventhough I don't remember a thing about my past, I'm not so depressed about it since today with my family and the future ahead of us are the ones that matters most.

             My spacing out was abruptly disrupted when I felt a cool liquid seeping in my blue dress. I glare at my back and see Lindon with his goofy smile.

"Ice bucket challenge honey! The kids told me to do it," he pouts like a child, pointing out to his two minions in front. We are currently at the front yard, the boys having their morning play time while I am busy grooming my plants.

"Hahahahaha. Mommy's wet like a fish!" Elliott said while giggling.

"Yeah! Like Dory because you're wearing blue and you're wet like that fish Mommy!" James added, with matching clapping his tiny hands. The boys laughed as they give each other a high five.

       I stand from where I'm sitting and walk towards the faucet with a long hose attached to it.

"Elliott, James, dearest husband..." I sweetly smiled as I called each of them, they're now looking at me. "My boys, always remember: Don't do to others what you don't want to do unto you," I told them smiling still, then shift with an evil grin.

        With no second word or any warning, I twist the knob in its maximum -splashing waters all over. A moment of shock caught them off guard, before running away from me. And like a mad man, I chase them bringing the innovated version of a water gun, firing at them whenever they're within reach.

         We are running circles around the garden, laughter fill the gleeful morning as the sun extends its rays to the wide canopies -surrounding the pack house. I'm about to grab one of the little twin when I was stopped in my tracks seeing a girl dressed as a nun at the front gate.

"But I smelled her and it's an affirmative," I mumble, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Really? A nun?

       I thought of as I continue to walk towards her, flashing a smile for she seems to be harmless.

"Hi! Good morning. I'm Sister Ezri, nice to meet you," she said, smiling, extending out a hand. I accepted it and smile back.

"Hello Sister Ezri, I'm Elerie. What can I do for you? You seem lost," I told her. She timidly smiles on me.

"Ahm... actually yes. I'm supposed to be at..." she pauses, looking at a paper. "Graceland? Uhm. No. Graceville. Graceville it is. I need to go there," she said, her face almost pleading at me.