Yandere! Fem! USSR X Male! Reader

W049: Oh boy, here we go again. Let's spice things up actually, hold on lemme.... *BLASTS SOVIET ANTHEM* THERE WE GO!
~

Y/N walked on the path of the calm and quiet park, the only thing to hear were the beautiful melody of birds. Y/N was a soldier of his home land, Russia, luckily he has a break and there's nothing else to clear his mind but a calm walk through Moscow.

The young soldier was suppose to be at the front of the war, what war? WWII of course! Third Reich have decided to break his promise and contract with mother Russia herself, the Soviet Union.

Due to his performance and being pals with the country herself, he was assigned to bodyguard Ukraine and Russia while Soviet was out in the battlefield.

Y/N have been a bodyguard of the kids for awhile to the point they call him dad. He didn't mind it, it was actually cute. Speaking of the kids Y/N just went to the store, he carried some groceries towards the large mansion. He opens the door and quietly got in, setting the bag down and flops down onto the couch.

The kids were asleep since it was still morning, and only a few minutes before they're waken up for breakfast. It was mostly him and the kids and sometimes the servants come in to clean the large mansion.

Y/N felt his eyes become heavy, he's been lacking sleep since he stayed awake to protect the kids. He mostly only get 2 hours of sleep, hell possibly less. Maybe a few minutes of resting his eyes wouldn't hurt.
~

Y/N woke up at the feeling of being poked, he groan and opened his eyes to see little Ukraine poking him. He felt something warm on him, he looks over to see what it was and it was a soft blanket.

"What's the matter, Ukraine?" Y/N yawns as he rested his head back down on the cushion.

"I was just checking if you were alive! Mummy came home by the way!" Ukraine said, she has that little sparkle in her eyes when a she gets excited.

"I see that your happy to see her, eh?" He asked with a chuckle, Ukraine nodded and smile.

"Of course papa! Mum hasn't been here for awhile! I can't wait to spend time with her with Russia!" Ukraine cheered, she ran around the livingroom with excitement.

Y/N smiles at the kids energetic nature, he sat up on the couch and watched as Ukraine runs around the room.

"Ok ok calm down before you hurt yourself, Ukraine. I'm sure your mum is happy to see both you and your brother." Y/N chuckles, he got up and picked up Ukraine who was refusing to settle down.

She later did settle down and so Y/N set her down so she could do what she like.

"Do you know where your mother is at?" Y/N asked, Ukraine pointed at where the countries office was at. Y/N thanked her and made his way to the office, he peeks through the door and saw Soviet and Russia bonding as they make blueprints.

Y/N noticed that Soviet was injuried due to her now wearing an eyepatch over her right eye. He gently knocks on the door which caught the mother and son's attention.

"Papa! Your awake! How was your sleep?" Russia cheered as he jumps off his mother's lap and run over to the soldier.

"I've had a nice rest until your sister woke me up." Y/N chuckles, Russia gasp and ran outside the office to speak to his younger sibling.

Y/N looks at his boss and smile at her, "Welcome back ma'am, your kids sure did miss you."

"I'm sure they did, thank you for protecting them and being here." She chuckles, Y/N sat beside Soviet and he grabbed her cheeks to get a better look of the wound.

"Your hurt! Ma'am your poor eye is gone, are you alright?" Y/N questioned, the country blushed a bit and smile softly.

"Yes of course I'm alright, it's just a scratch nothing to worry about."

"Ma'am I suggest you stay for awhile, get healed up and maybe even spend time with your kids again." Y/N suggested, the country giggles which confused the soldier.

"Well the kids are actually going to be playing outside for a bit, I thought we could have a little time together?"

Y/N blushed a bit but accepted anyways, he never spent actual time with his commander so this is something new. Soviet walks out of her office with Y/N following behind her and saw that the kids were dressed up for the winter, they then went out with laughter.

Soviet closed the door and puts her coat on a hanger, she signaled the soldier to follow her which he does. The two went in a room and the commander locked the door behind her.

"Y/N I was thinking lately in the battlefield..." Soviet started, she took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack. "I really missed you, Y/N. And well after you've been here... talking to others.... I'm afraid you'll be taken from me.."

"Taken? Ma'am I wouldn't be taken, I swear. I'm to serve you and the nation I love." Y/N chuckles, he had his hand behind his back and he was standing tall. Soviet smiled a bit, she made her way to the soldier and.. knocked him out with the handle of her pistol.

"Oh Y/N, I know you love your nation but I can't let anyone else have you. And with everything else going on, I want to make this last." Soviet giggled as she crouch down to Y/N's level and smiled at him as he blackout from the impact.
~

Amnesia, Y/N gotten amnesia after the whole thing. It did made Soviet upset but it gave her an opportunity to have him to herself, she lied that they were married and that Russia and Ukraine were his children. No one dared to stop her but America was suspicious of the communist country.

After a few years Belarus came into the world, and soon Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. The family soon adopted new kids and took in countries to the communist side such as East Germany, North Korea, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, etc.

He believed her and she loved it, he was finally hers and anyone who dares tell him the truth will face the wrath of the Soviet Union.

~
W049: Ok so we're not having one new country added, not two! But we're having th- two countries added! And with the next fanfiction they'll be added!

Welcome Mexican Empire and Brazilian Empire! :D