PLCW X Reader

W049: Small break from Twisting Past and focusing on my oneshots for a bit. It's been a few... weeks? The last time I posted the last chapter so here we go!

This was Requested ^^
~

You weren't sure how you met him, well actually it was more like Poland brought his dad over to your house for dinner since his schedule was all over the place.

Poland trusted you to keep his father some company which you did, you played some simple games such as card games and board games you found in your old dusty closet you hardly used. You barely kept your eyes on the clock and as soon the two of you were finished playing Monopoly with each other leaving Pol the winner it was when Poland came back to get his father back.

Pol offered to take you to the Empire mansion which you accepted, your going as friends... right? Your treating him how you treat his son, Poland.

After awhile of hanging out with the kingdom almost every week it was like the two of you can't be separated from each other for so long. It's to the points other countries thought you and Pol were a couple.

The first time you stepped into the Empire mansion you were immediately told to leave by one of the empires who was in the livingroom, have I mentioned they all have halos? Yeah they do. The empire was about to push you out of his home until Pol came in the way and told him that you were with him.

It took 10 minutes of, what you now know to be Kalmar, arguing. The two empires argued while the others started placing bets or came in to see what the commotion was. Russian Empire made you tea and the two of you watched as Kalmar and Pol get at each others throats.

After a few minutes of punches, kicks, throwing, it was a tie. Both kingdoms were a complete wreck and so they got through their differences with just a glare.
~
Y/N POV
~

I chuckled at the thought of the first time I went to the Empire mansion, it caught Pol's attention and he looked over to me with his head tilting.

"Are you still thinking about that???"

"I can't help it! It was funny how you beaten Kalmar's ass like that! And how Third screeched like a demon when he lost his bet to Soviet!" I laughed, I had my hands on some flowers and I carefully made them into a flower crown.

"Yeah well he deserved it! He shouldn't have to kick you out.." Pol mutters, it made me smile as I continue to work on the flower crown.

"To be fair I was on private property and well you didn't say you'd be having a guest to them." I nervously chuckled.

"Right I guess I should've done that- maybe then the fight wouldn't have happened.." Pol sighed, he lie down on the picnic blanket and he stared at the orange blue sky.

"But it was nice of you for defending me." I grinned, I leaned over to the empire and I peck my lips on his which made his cheeks heat up.

"Y/N... what if someone sees us??" Pol whines he hides his face with his hands, I could tell he was flustered with the sudden affection.

"Oh shush, everyone already thinks we're a couple! Why not make it official?"

Pol removed his hands and he looks at me, his eyes shined and his cheeks were still red. "..Do you mean it?" He questioned, his hands gripped onto the blanket beneath him.

"Of course.." I finished making the flower crown and I placed it on Pol's helmet before cupping his cheeks with my hands. "I love you, Pol."

He smiled softly and his gaze locked into my e/c eyes, we both pressed our lips together. I held onto one of his hands and grip it. We part away from the kiss and only gazed at each others eyes.

"I love you too, Y/N.."

We stayed on the flowery hill cuddling under the stars that started to come out, we stayed up having fun with together like always.

Your love is all I need to be complete.