Britain X Colony! Reader X Spanish Empire

W049: I have free time on my hands so might as well do this for you guys ;) We'll see how this go! Either wholesome or down right gorey :D
~

{Warning! Contains lemon}

Your a new colony in the growing Spanish Empire, you remember the day where he came to your land and threatened your people and went as far as to murder your father making you the head of your people.

They've given you new technology and a new culture and language to speak. Even though they've given you things... not all things are good especially the new diseases they've carried from Europe to here. The empire even stripped your land of gold or any ores that would be held useful to the expanding empire.

The Spanish Empire have taken a liking to you to the point where things get serious, he would conquer you after his meeting to take his stress away. You were like a stress ball but he takes his sexual frustration and stress onto you... or more like in you. Sometimes it was with force other times you accepted your fate either way if you were to decline he would be pissed off and would attempt to abuse you if you refuse to sleep with him.

But other times he would shower you with affection such as jewelry, sweet food, flowers, and expensive gifts. He's sweet but yet abusive in which you couldn't escape him, you were his important colony he couldn't lose. He says that the bruises and scars were a sign of his 'love'. Your not even sure if you hate him or not, it confuses you on how is behavior always chance around you.

The Spanish Empire took you to many meetings to show you off to the other imperialists, some wouldn't care while others would get jealous especially the famous British Empire. You would catch Great Britain staring at your form and when you do he would look away like nothing happened.

One night Spanish Empire took you to another meeting, you were again wearing a nice formal uniform and a few other things to keep the Empire satisfied. You can already feel his hungry eyes on you, he was getting impatient with just the sight of your remarkable features. Luckily he kept his hands to himself instead of fucking you in the carriage ride to a meeting.

It was the same old meeting, Spanish Empire would brag about you and how you have better resources than the other colonies. His hands would always find a way to get to your waist or when you sit he would have his hand on your thigh, it annoys you but you learned to tolerate it overtime of living with him.

After a few hours you've grown bored and tired so you left the main room and headed down the halls. The sound of your footsteps hitting the hard floor beneath you was the only thing you could hear besides the laughs and glass clinking by the other empires.

You stepped in a random room and look around to see books lying around and bookshelves covered most of the walls, must be the library. You set your glass of wine down and wonder around the library until you stopped at the sight of someone at the window with a book in hand. You squint your eyes to see that it was Britain, you can't help but stare at him with amazement as the moonlight shun on his form.

Britain turn around and saw that you were watching him, he gave out a light chuckle as he closed his book.

"May I help you my dear?" He asked, he soothing voice makes your cheeks heat up.

"N-No I'm just... wonder around the place that's all.." You stuttered, you look away from his gaze which earned another chuckle from the empire. Each step he took to come near you makes your soul tremble. He took your chin and he lifted it up so your looking at him, he had a soft smile not even Spanish Empire gave you that smile before. He leans closer and he rested his head against your shoulder.

"Everytime I see you your always unhappy, it aches my heart. Come my dear, leave him and I can show you how a real Empire should treat his colony.." He whispered, he pulls away from your ear and he cupped your cheeks. Gazing into your eyes you couldn't help but melt into his soft touch and caring nature.

"I see you like me~ Tell me dear, would you want me to conquer you~? Maybe moan as loud as you like to make that wretched empire hear you as your under me begging for more~?" He questioned, he leans closer again this time his lips were close to yours. You two then started to make out, Britain had his hands on your cheek as your were on his chest.

{🍋}

Britain pulled away and let go of you, he went to the doors and locked it. He came back while taking his pale gloves off.

"Come my dear, let me please you and conquer you~." He whispered, he grabbed your hand pulled you to a chair. He sat down while you got on top of him, continuing the kiss he slithered his hand around your body as he undressed you carefully leaving you naked before him.

"Such beauty you behold my dear~." He purred, he revealed his hardened member. It makes you blush seeing how big he was compared to Spanish Empire.

"Are you ready~?"

After awhile of thinking you nodded at him, you took him in as you let out a shaky moan feeling him entering you as he is wrapped around your walls. You started to ride on him, bouncing on his hard clock while moaning his name out loud. Britain grunts at every bounce you make, he had his hands on your waist and he looks up at you with lust in his eyes.

After awhile of bouncing on him and moaning loudly the sound of the door being slammed and banged was heard.

"BRITAIN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY COLONY?!" Spanish Empire roared, he slams his fists against the wooden door trying to get it open as laughs of other empires were heard on the other side.

Britain took this chance to pin you down on the table and started to pound his cock in you with so much force it makes you moan louder than before, the sound of moans and skin slapping against each other was the only thing being heard in the room while Spanish Empire yells as he tries to get the doors to open for him.

"Britain~! Keep going~!" You moaned out, you grip onto the table as you felt a knot forming in you while more pleasure continues to hit you. Britain kept his speedy pace until he slams into your g spot which made you cried out with pleasure. He continued to slam into there which makes you cum with a loud moan.

Britain continues his thrusts making you scream his name, he let's out a grunt as you felt his warm seed enters into you. You both stayed like that for while still hearing Spanish Empire yelling and slamming the door with much force. Britain pulls out making you whimper feeling empty again.

{Done}

"No worries my dear, your forever mine and I shall cherish you like a diamond~." Britain whispered, he pecks your lips and pulled away from you getting dressed up again. He makes his way to the door and unlocks it, the door slams open and Spanish Empire shoves the British as he ran towards you.

"How dare you conquer them! They belonged to me!" Spanish Empire yells, he wrapped his jacket around your naked form as he blocks you from being seen by the other imperialists that were peeking inside to see what's happening.

"Not anymore, I suggest you say goodbye to them now because they're now mine. Good luck finding a new favorite." Britain said with a smirk, he walk out and left the Spanish Empire raging while you smiled a bit at what happened. The other imperialists laughs at the empire who blushed in embarrassment and stormed out.

Some of the other imperialists took you to a different room where you'd rest and wait for your new master to come. Your now free from the Spanish Empire's hands.

Let's see if Britain keeps his word.