Father! Mexican Empire X Prince! Reader X Brazilian Empire

W049: *Sips root beer* Oh yeah, we're heading that lane.
~

It was was a hot day in Mexico, actually it was the same as usual. The sun radiates it's heat at the earth with barley any shade to block out the shining star. Lucky for Y/N he didn't need to worry about the sun, only the low class did.

Y/N was 18 and it was just him and his father ruling over Mexico. Sure we have some problems with America from time to time and... other things. The only thing Y/N really has to worry is to look good for his wedding.

The Mexican Empire needed an alliance and well.. Brazil seems to be a perfect one, right? The only peace offering Mexico had was their Prince, who just turned 18.

Oh how lucky!

Y/N's father hates it though, sure it would make both countries be allies but giving away his only son aches his heart. It's like his heart twisted at the thought of Y/N's wedding, but the show must go on.
~

The servants have been making Y/N perfect and flawless with his pale white uniform decorated with gold and his little crown he was given for the wedding. The maids gave a few makeup on the prince's face, a butler put a cape on Y/N's shoulders while another maid made it straight.

"Your so lucky to be handed off to an empire, sir." A maid giggled, another maid nodded in agreement.

"I was hoping to be married off to France or Spain, perhaps America?" Y/N hums as he look at himself through the mirror, he loved what the servants did.

"But at least your doing this for the people." The butler said, the prince softly smiled and nodded.

A soft knock was heard and the butler went to open the corridors to reveal Y/N's father. The empire walls in and went over to his son. Tears formed in his eyes at the sight of his son, he was getting emotional.

"Papá it's ok! You'll be fine without me, just focus on the people." Y/N smiled, he hugged his father who hugged him back.

"I hate to give you away.." He sighed, the empire let his son go to get more of a better look.

"He'll love you."

"I'm sure he will Papá, now let's go. We don't want to let the people waiting any longer."
~

Brazilian Empire have been waiting for his soon to be husband, he wore a black uniform with a red cape. The priest seems to be intimated of the empire. A little girl skipped the lane and threw petals around onto the floor, it made the empire smile.

The large pale corridors open and the people stood up, Brazilian Empire stood tall. Mexican Empire and Y/N walk down the lane that was covered with petals, Brazilian had to pinch himself because he thought he was staring at one of Leonardo's masterpiece.

Mexican Empire let his son go which was hard for him and after he did he sat with the other civilians that attended the wedding.

"You look stunning." Brazilian Empire whispered.

"You aswell." Y/N whispered back.

The priest started talking and Brazilian Empire couldn't get his eyes off of Y/N, he was just too... handsome to look away. As the priest was finished, Y/N gently took Brazilian Empire's hands and he looked up at him.

"Y/N, do you take Brazilian Empire, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" The priest questioned, he looked at Y/N who was gently smiling at the empire infront of him.

"I do."

"And do you Br-"

"I do."

"Then you may kiss the groom." The priest finally said as he stepped back to give the new couple space. The two kissed and the people got up from their seats and clapped for the new couple.

Mexican Empire sobs violently as he watched his sweet boy being married.
~

W049: Short but sweet, I was thinking of making a high school au story. Not sure if I should make it, might not but who knows.