German Empire Headcanons

W049: Some of these will get into details of kinks and BDSM, so just a heads up about that.
~

•This man needs no introduction

•This man needs no introduction. He's the fierce and strong empire that everyone knew as the father of the cruel and gruesome Third Reich and the poor soul of the Weimar Republic.

•How did you guys meet? One word. Coffee. Ah, yes, you were working at a local coffee shop, and the empire wanted something warm and strong to start his morning with.

•He ordered an espresso, and while he waited for his drink, he made some small talk with you. He has a deep but soft voice, one you would relax to and fall asleep from.

•After that day, he started showing up more often. He became one of the regular customers and sometimes asked what specials you guys had at the moment.

•But really, he only asks to hear you. He admits that he likes you, but for him, it's hard to tell. He hasn't felt this way in a long time. Can you blame him?

•Months went by and you've grown a liking to the German, he said that you may call him "Reich" or "Werner" though nicknames were ok as long as he wasn't too flustered by it. Yes, he does get flustered, but sometimes it's hard to tell.

•Time pushes on some more, and it was to the point that you couldn't stop thinking about him. It was driving you crazy and you couldn't handle it anymore. And let's just say you had been pleasuring yourself at night thinking about him.

•You'd thought of his big thick cock, a large girth and every night you'd want him to pound you hard like how you daydream about.

•German Empire is a gentleman. He doesn't force anyone to sleep with him he only asks for their consent. And if someone were to have thoughts about him in a more inappropriate and dirty way. Well, let's just say that he sometimes gives the person their wishes.

•He's not a tyrant like others thought of him to be. He's not cold-hearted or bloodthirsty. He's the opposite, though he will choose violence if anyone dares to hurt his friends and family.

•So going back to you, the next day, you were ready to confess and hopefully not to get your heart smashed into pieces. When fixing up his espresso and chatting with him a bit, you built up the courage to ask him.

•He gave a small and warm smile at you before giving you a peck on your lips. He then left to drink his coffee and leave you speechless. That must be a yes.

•And it was. Soon, 3 months went by, and you guys went on a lot of dates. From movies, horror attractions (to which you guys were banned because of the German Empire's reflexes and habits), amusement parks, strolls at local or national parks, etc.

•He spoiled you, whatever you wanted he'd buy for you. Whatever you thought of getting but didn't have the money for, he surprised you with that gift.

•And yes, you have met his family after 2 weeks of dating him. From Lichtenstein, Switzerland, and the German twins welcome you to the family. To Third Reich and Prussia being little shits to you at first, they warm up to you later on, though. Teutonic told you that they would, and he wasn't wrong. And Holy was a father to you. Weimar gave a cold shoulder for a while, he has trust issues. Hapsburg and Austria-Hungary already knew since well the dual monarch knew a lot about the German Empire.

•Now that the two of you have been dating for a while, you felt like it was time to it to the next level. So the night after dinner, you request that he'd take you away, take you on his bed while you moan, and scream his name.

•He gave a blank stare before asking if you were sure, and immediately you answered with a yes. You were serious, and you wanted him badly.

•After a while of making sure this is surely what you want, he agreed. He wanted to make sure because once they started, there was no turning back.

•You weren't sure what he meant by that, but you'll soon find out later on that night.

•You two agree on staying over at your apartment. It would've been awkward for you guys to make love in the German mansion. Not that the walls were thin, but the noises could still be heard by anyone walking past the German Empire's room.

•So when the two of you were ready, you were already stripping off your clothes. He took you on your bed and kissed you gently, up from your neck and down to your nether region. You let out soft moans, you whimper when he bites you and even more when he inserted his fingers in you.

•When he pulls his member out, you were astonished by it. You took him into your mouth and bobbed your head as he held your hair. Sometimes, he'd push you down and apologize for it, but really, you don't care.

•After sucking on his large member and swallowing what you could take from his orgasm, you lie on the bed with your legs spread out. He gave you a kiss before slipping himself in you. At first, it was painful due to his size, but over time, you adjusted to it and was overwhelmed by pleasure.

•He went gentle at first, whispering sweet things into your ear as he continued to pleasure you with his hands. Either going down or messing with your chest. Whatever he was doing was heaven.

•It was then thing escalates, he went faster and pounds himself in you. Wrapping your legs around his waist and holding onto his back with your fingers digging in him.

•In bed, he acts like a beast, biting, growling, clawing, and he was a whole different person. That didn't mean you didn't love it. No, you were obsessed with it.

•Now that's what we call being a masochist.

•You moaned and screamed his name. You practically climaxed so many times you lost count. Once he was finished, he let's out a huff before tending to you for the aftermath.

•From your screams the neighbors called the cops just in case you weren't fucking dead.

•After that night, whenever you wanted to have fun with him, he'd gladly take you to bed and lock the door for a good while.

•When it comes to BDSM he's into Rigger. The sight of seeing someone tied up sexually really arouses him. And yes, he is a bit of a sadist and more likely a masochist too, though if he does hurt you, he'd make sure you're ok before continuing with the party in the bed.

•Sometimes the two of you make love in the living room or in your kitchen, hell sometimes when you two are showering together, which isn't really often.

•Though of course, the German Empire has his boundaries, he doesn't like being topped, and he doesn't tolerate age play. He also doesn't use toys, though he'd make an exception to it if that's what you wish for.

•Now calling him master of emperor makes him horny. That's one thing he enjoys. But calling him Daddy confuses him and doesn't like the nickname of it.

•He still doesn't do 'funny things' with you in the German mansion. He's only comfortable doing it at your place since he doesn't know anyone over there. He's more comfortable doing small things to you when his family is around. Like cuddles and small kisses, those things.

~
W049: Want more of this? If so who'd you think should have a headcanon?