Holy X Fem! Reader X Germany

W049: *sipping tea* Guten Tag und willkommen! *clears throat* take a seat bitte and we'll get started! This chapter was requested like usual (except I added Germs >:) ), enjoy the story! And if you don't see a empire you like in the other story you can always request them here. You can also request another empire, though I have to research them.
~

It was a lovely day outside, birds chirping and flowers blooming. Bees spreading pollen while butterflies drink from the flowers, the sun shun brightly and happily down on the growing town called Countryville.

You were stuck in school listening to the teacher lecture the class of whatever subject, you lost count on which hour your in and tbh you didn't care either. You were gazing through the window and saw the sun slowly move down which meant it was afternoon so school should be over soon.

You felt something hit your head softly, you look down your desk to see a piece of paper crumbled up into a ball. You slowly open it to see a letter, it was obviously your best friend's hand writing as he had a amazing print hand writing that looked cursive with loops and everything.

'You look bored, want to come with me after school?'

You look up to see him staring at you with his glasses gleaming from the sun at hit them.

"What about Ame and Rus?" You whispered, he snorted and gave you a soft smile.

"They're busy with their date, I wouldn't want to be a third wheel." He responded, he scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

"Sure Germs, class is almost over anyways."

"I hate how Ame taught you that nickname...." Germany groans, you smiled at him in a response and you received a playful glare and pout from him.
~

You ran out of the building with your backpack bouncing against your back while your Keychain Japan gave you jingles with the bell that kept hitting against the bag as it swung around. You saw Germany waiting for you, he was on his phone talking to someone so you decided to sneak up on him.

"Yes I'll be there soon, and I'm bringing a friend so I'm hoping the others would behave when we get there." Germs said calmly through the phone, he sounded a bit annoyed yet kept it to himself but you can tell he was annoyed do to the expression on his face. You grabbed his shoulders and yelled at the top your lungs.

"HI!!!! I'M GERMS FRIEND!!!!"

"Y/N!!!!!" Germs yelled, he smack the back of your head to which you yelped at the sudden impact. You can hear a faint chuckle or laugh from the phone.

Germs said his goodbye and hung up, he glares at you and began to chase you around. You screamed and yelled as you were being chased down by your friend. He then tackled you down and ruffled your (H/C)(H/L) hair.

Germany helped you up and the two of you walked down the sidewalk, mostly Germs was leading the way and you guys chatted about video games, school, family, everything.

You guys continued chatting and laughing til you got to the German house or mansion, it was surprisingly not a castle for once as you usually see countries with their houses looking like castle's. Except for Italy's house, his was an orange brick house with vines all over it. Germs open the door and gestures you to come inside.