Yandere! Fem! France X Male! Reader

W049: Here we go again *puts on sombrero* in our menu today is more Yandere! I swear some of you guys need help-
~

You were a normal guy, hanging out with friends such as America, Canada, Australia, Kiwi, Philip, some of the European countries and even Brazil. You live with Poland and Czech Republic. Sure there's arguments here and there but afterwards you guys apologized to each other.

It was Canada's birthday and he invited you to come over to celebrate with his family to which you accepted. Poland and Czech were busy so they gave you their presents for Canada.

You took your car and driven it to the exact address Canada given you to go. Once you've made it you saw that the place was a navy blue elegant mansion with beautiful statues outside and a fountain, the front lawn even had rose bushes around and a French flag hung beside the door.

You grabbed the presents and walk towards the front door which actually opened for you.

"Oh bonjour! Do you need help there?"

"Yes please, I can hardly see with these presents blocking my view." You nervously chuckled, the lady grabbed a few presents from you and went inside. You followed her and saw that the livingroom was decorated with balloons, confetti, and other things.

"You must be Y/N! Canada talked a lot about you!" She said, she had the French flag so she must be Canada's mom.

"And you must be France! It's nice to finally meet you! You've raised amazing sons!" You smiled at her as you set the presents down with her. She gave you a sad smile and she nodded.

"Yes I sure did with the help of Britain, though we had a divorce after little Kiwi was born." France sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, it must've been hard to have them go house to house."

"It was but the past is the past.."

Just then you heard footsteps running towards you and France, you can't help but look at who was running at the two of you. It was not a surprise to see America and Canada running towards you and France, they've tackled you to the ground with a big hug.

"Glad you could make it Y/N!!" Canada chirped, he smiled widely at you as he got off but America refuse to let you go.

"America let go of Y/N, he must be very uncomfortable with the position he's in right now!" France demanded, she had her arms crossed and she glared at her son.. more like a death glare but hey don't all family members give that type of glare to others?

America groans but eventually got off of you, he helped you up and started chatting with you. Canada and France went to the kitchen to get things set up.

"You know mom I think he might be the one." Canada sighed, he still had a smile on his face and his cheeks were red more red than Soviets face. France frowns a bit but she smile when her son looks at her as she have gotten feelings with her son's crush.

France always had crushes and well non wanted to stay or be with her, it hurts her. She asked Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, HELL even tried asking Scotland... that didn't work out quite well. All of them said no and it makes her feel lonely how her children still have to go visit their father after the party. She didn't want to be alone, and she didn't want to let go. She'll come up with a plan to keep you to herself.. forever.

"What do you think of him? Do you think dad would approve?" Canada asked nervously, he fiddles with his fingers as he looks down.

"He's... something, I'm not really fond of men nowadays but I do think your father might approve who knows." France responded, she held a plate of food and headed to the dining room to set them down. Canada followed his mother with another plate, even though it was his birthday he felt like he should still help his mother with a few things.

CRASH!

Canada and France ran to where the ruckus was coming from, of course it came from the livingroom where they see Mexico and Y/N wrestling against each other with America cheering them. The trio stopped when they saw France and Canada with their arms folded. Mexico and Y/N pointed at America saying that "It was his idea." He took offense to that btw.
~

It was time for Canada's second party at his father's place, everyone was helping clean up the mess with France. They cleaned the dishes and put leftovers away or either taken them to their home. As you were busy putting dishes away Canada walks beside you and help a bit.

"Hey Y/N? Your still coming right?" He asked.

"Of course! I'd like to meet your dad! And we're going to party all night!"

Canada smiled softly he was about to hold your hand but America called for the Canadian country, he excuse himself and went off to help his brother who somehow got trapped in a box.

You were busy putting silverware away that you didn't notice someone was walking behind you, they grip on you and muffled your noises with a towel that was wet. You realized it was chloroform and the substance knocked you out cold.
~

"Mom?"

"Yes Canada?" France was in the kitchen putting rest of the things away her attention was now directed to her son who had a confused and concerned look on his face.

"Have you seen Y/N? He said he'd come with me and the guys to dad's place.." He asked, he scratched his neck and look around to see if Y/N was anywhere.

"No I haven't seen him, maybe he got a message from Poland or Czech. Maybe he can meet Britain another time, go enjoy the rest of your birthday!" France answered, she smiled at her son who sighed and agreed. He later left with Mexico and America.

France looks out the window to see if they've actually left. Once she was for sure she went upstairs and to her bedroom, she opens the door and there lie Y/N on her bed. She walked beside the Queen sized bed and sat beside his sleeping form.

"I can afford to lose someone like you to my son, your mine.. forever MINE." She whispered, a sinister smile spread across her face as she stare down at the male.