Prussia + Son!Reader

W049: Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed the juicy lemon I left you in the last chapter uwu
Anyways have a nice chapter between father and son.... and possibly sibling rivalry
~

Y/N, that's you the knight and commander of the Prussian army. The most loyal subject to the German kingdom himself, Prussia. Have I also mentioned your his son? Yeah and a rival against the German Empire.

You always remember the time you and Reich get into many troubles together or against each other which results a scolding by not your father but rather Leopold.

Yes Prussia does take care of you and your bother but mostly Leopold and Berlin were there as Prussia was mostly busy, you'd be lucky if he had time to spare for you and your brother. But today was a blessing as you were being trained by not Leopold but rather your father.

You were eager to please your father so you dressed elegantly even though your going to be trained you want to look your best for your father. While your with Prussia your oldest brother is with Berlin, you rub it in his face because he's stuck being taught financial problems and society. He wanted to strangle you but luckily he was dragged away by Berlin and other German cities.

You run down the halls while you heard Leopold yell at about running around in the mansion to which you apologize while still running, what can you say? Your too excited to finally spend time with your father after days and months of hard working of getting the German states together and the battles between Austria and France, he finally has time for you and he decided to spend his day with you instead of your older brother.

You ran outside and past a few servants who were out in the garden tending to the lovely flowers, just before you trip and fall on your face you quickly stopped as you saw your father practicing using his sword. You watched with amazement as you saw your dad swing the thin blade from different directions.

The kingdom stopped and wipe away his sweat with a towel from a bench, he then looks to your direction and saw that you were watching him with stars in your eyes. He smiled softly and let out a chuckle, "Watching your old man I see? You'll be able to fight like me and beside your bruder in countless battles!" He grabbed a spared sword and tossed it you which you luckily caught.

"Come at me!" Prussia laughed, he held a battle stance with his sword pointing at your smaller form. You stared at your sword for a moment before charging at your father, clanking of both swords hitting each other with each impact was heard. Prussia used twists and twirls like he was dancing with a madame in a ball room while you just block his speedy attacks from each angle you can.

While your on defense your father caught you by surprise by making you trip. Landing on your back on the hard floor you lost the grip of your sword, you were about to get up until your father pins you down with his foot on your chest. It wasn't painful or anything, he was just putting his own weight down so you wouldn't move. He moved his sword towards your throat and gives you a warm smile.

"I'm surprised you've went this far, I'm guessing Leopold must've taught you a few things in my absence." Prussia grinned, he moved himself and helped you up. "Though we still have more to do so I'll be your teacher today and maybe tomorrow, your brother will be stuck inside learning about how to be an empire."

It brings a smile on your face knowing that you'll be spending more time with your father more, and the better thing is that he's your teacher. Prussia ruffled your hair and went to the other side of the garden where he held out his sword.

"Again."

~
W049: It's Prussia day today! :D
BTW this can be a part 2 if you guys want one